Crimson/Platinum Drakes preferred foods

MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
edited April 2018 in Bugs
Both clients, on the animal lore menu, crimson and platinum drake preferred foods list:
fish, they actually eat meat also

Expected result, for the menu to display fish and meat, or for the drakes to only consume fish.

(Also White Wyrms do not list gold pieces as a preferred food).
I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    " (also goats are missing
    Leather)"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,322
    My preferred food is chocolate, but I'm willing to eat potatoes too. My definition of 'preferred' doesn't preclude anything else. 
    "thanks for your input, but do you not think the intent of placing the information on the animal lore gump was to inform the user of what you can feed it?"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,211
    Can you get a goat to bond feeding it leather?
    edited April 2021
    "yes

please be warned, if you feed it a backpack/pouch/bag/salvage bag, it will consume the container and its entire contents, edible or not

(for reasons unknown, they eat cuffs of the archmage, but do not eat Detective of the Royal Guard boots)"

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    edited April 2021
    Not all WW eat gold.   No pet with fish for the preferred food will only eat fish.

All pets will eat Tasty treats and Khaldun tasty treats whether made in Khaldun or not.

There is no bug here.  It says preferred food not only food.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    Not all WW eat gold.   
    "please expand on this info"
    edited April 2021
    @PlayerSkillFTW

Documented:

There are currently 4 Generations of WWs.
    Gen 1: "Ancients". These refuse to eat gold, roar when commanded, and have an extremely aggressive AI.
    Gen 2: "Legacies". These refuse to eat gold, yet grunt when commanded.
    Gen 3: "Pre-Patch". These eat gold, grunt when commanded, and could spawn with up to 760 STR at 3 slots (like the previous generations).
    Gen 4: "Revamp". These eat gold, grunt when commanded, but spawn with half the minimum STR (360, which is a 3 slot), and are 4 slots when spawning with higher STR.

The more valuable ones do not eat gold, contrary to belief on Atlantic.

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Yay, I have a Gen 3.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    "so all the current spawning WWs do eat gold..."
  • VioletViolet Posts: 368
    Mervyn said:
    (Also White Wyrms do not list gold pieces as a preferred food).
    Not all White Wyrms eat gold.
    edited April 2021
  • VioletViolet Posts: 368
    When I read this earlier, i didnt see the replies, sorry about that. 

Pre-publish 16 white wyrms will not eat gold.
    Yoshi said:
    "so all the current spawning WWs do eat gold..."
    Correct.  But players on Atlantic brag about their "rare" WWs eating gold...
    The actual rare ones do not.  The ones that roar are the rarest.

Conclusion: WWs prefer to eat meat.