Messy ship

Hi I took up fishing and i seem to have a problem, my ship gets messy.  I took pic so you can see my problem
And problem isn't just the boat, once i moved the boat and trash got into the water, guess I was to overloaded to move it, some fell overboard and i couldn't retrieve it.   I want a trash can for my trash on my boat please   :)      
Also those little green and brown fish that give stat boost,    can they be stacked into 1 pile please :)
thank you 

Comments

• AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    Goats will eat your leather goods. And provides company. Gives Max a target too. >:)
  • GoldieGoldie Posts: 142
    I know someone said this before but i don't believe it, and Max has enough to do then kill a goat i am sure.  I would like a trash can, don't have to clean up after a trash can, unlike a goat.
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    It's true, I use to run with one.
    ok next time i go fishing i will take a goat and let you know if it ate all this trash fish and foot wear all.
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    A goat will only eat leather, you eat the little fish.
    what about the crabs and lobsters  the no name ones?

i got a goat yes eating all the foot wear :)
    ok going by the animal clean up method, i found a cat eats the no named crabs and lobsters :)
    thanks for the help, trash can still be best so my pets don't die on me, pks and all
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Wow I didn’t know a cat ate those... that’s great. I can’t stand the no name crustaceans. 
    I heard of some people using a horde minion as a trash can too. 
    oh there's an idea to try
    ty

Or leather bags, goats will eat anything in a bag
    my goat got killed by a water elemental

Trash can please :)
    Wait if you put a bunch of crap in a leather bag then feed it to a goat, it was graciously consume the entire thing?
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    dvvid said:
    Wait if you put a bunch of crap in a leather bag then feed it to a goat, it was graciously consume the entire thing?

Yes.
    And if you can somehow fit the goat in a bag, you will have goatception
    ok I tried it I got a bag put 1 bandage and 1 scribe pen into it and and gave the bag to the goat, he ate it happily :)

then i tried again this time with a blessed quest item i had found that didn't need, bandage and scribe pen again in a bag and it ate it all  woow

now i want to train a goat to 3 slot, but not sure how well it could kill a sea serpent.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    remember training pets to higher slots needs higher taming skill to control them.
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,019
    @Goldie

Keep in mind that the goat/cat are seen as containers in the EC. Create an organizer to move all your footwear and set the goat as the default bag in the organizer. When you execute the organizer it will auto feed the goat. You can do the same for the lobster/crab with the cat. 

You can also set up organizers to move all the fish/items from your pack into various bags in the ships hold. If you stand by the hold while fishing and have your goat/cat near you, you can run the organizers as needed to keep your pack clear and continuously fish.

Good luck!
    -Arroth
    oh woow will have to check into how to set all that up :)

right now i am training up a goat, so slow this first level.  then it won't die so fast :)  and it can eat all the trash if i put it into bag before i give to the goat.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Waits for the Bosen to make you swap those decks matey