Please make more replicas

Looking forward to see more replicas from Champion spawns or blackthorn content. 
Especially
First Aid Belt (can be without healing bonus , just a blesed bandage containet)
SSI eppauletes 
and other items from past (and long gone) events. 

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Or add them to the Blackthorn List of items to purchase.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246

I'm not a fan of Replica items - mainly because of the 150/150 durability, they go down pretty fast. Also, there is no point giving items worse properties.

Blackthorns does not need much more added to it either, it has a decent list of rewards, you cannot go adding everything in-game to the Blackthorns List - same for the Clean-Up rewards List.

I get the point of finding a way to re-introduce these items to the game.

In my mind - we either wait and be patient, knowing there is a good chance they will pop up in future events - first aid belt has come up twice now, boots of escaping 2 times at least - and when they do come up, we will know how sought after they are, and really go for them.

Or - create a new way of getting them, new content.

What really could use an overhaul and better choice of rewards imo are the VvV rewards.

• GwenGwen Posts: 210
    @Cookie nobody is a fan of replica items. But participation in the event should have some pros. I was not on time to be in event- i will get similar stuff, but with 150/150 or lacking some stats. I think it will be fair. This way if and when this event will be up again, people will participate. To get something better than replica. Rewards in blackthorn like tangle, night eyes and shroud or mace glasses are still avaliable in game. Just kill Navrey or Tyball, or donate to library. For Warden wings and LRC sash there are no other ways to get this long-gone event items. This is what I like in Blackthorn.
  • King_GregKing_Greg Posts: 248
    Ranger's Cloak 
    Cloak of Light 
    Mask of Khal Ankur 
    Pendant of Khal Ankur 
    Boots of Escaping 
    Spell Focusing Sash 
    Shadow Cloak of Rejuvination 
    First Aid Belt

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    They could make some easy to get to Mobs like Navrey that take 20 mins or so solo and put these things on them.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    The SSI epaulets must return, either the same name or as another robe/shoulder item with same specs.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • This would be a good idea. While it's not the same as "more stuff to do" it's along the same lines as adding stuff to the pirate black market thingie, which they just did. No new system, just a new thing to strive for.

And adding the items to champ spawns would insure that the same content would be available in the Trammel rules where most players play in, as well as to the Felucca rules.

This wouldn't be the only way to accomplish that of course but it strikes me as the most-convenient way.