Shield Transfer Token Books please

GalluccioGalluccio Posts: 77
edited March 2021 in General Discussions
I would like to see a Shield Transfer Token book similar to those scrolls which give .1 instant skill gains.  I have bags and bags of these things around.  It is a pain to sort through.  The odds of this happening and also getting the "new server" are going to be zero.  I figured maybe this would make the five year plan.  In five years I'm going to have even more of these things.

Best case scenario: 100k players come back to the game to play the new server.  They hire an additional 10 developers to make new content for the game.  They decide to prioritize my needs above the needs of other random forum posters and their own ideas. 

poll deleted by Mariah

Comments

• GalluccioGalluccio Posts: 77
    I have other ideas which have not been implemented.  Frankly, I am surprised that I have not been consulted on some of the decisions already been made.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    @Galluccio I like the idea of the book, I could use a special designed crate like the Soulstone one just to hold a full set of all the Shields themselves but do you really think that EA is going to fork over any more money to BS, I don't.  EA to BS Keep up the good job and we will keep paying you to maintain DAoC/UO.  EA CEO spokes person.
  • Lord_NabinLord_Nabin Posts: 203
    The Shard Shields are your container. They hold 10 at a time. If you have bags of tokens then you probably selected the wrong shields and or the wrong vet reward as you are not using it. 

In regards to your survey. I feel it is in jest and poor taste. 
    Lord Nabin
    High Council Sage
    Ancient Conclave of Wisdom

ICQ 248-636-691
    Discord Lord Nabin#5433
    lordnabin@yahoo.com
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Would be nice to see how m any tokens are held on the shield so I don't have to guess. Each of mine has a container below them for storage.  The ones I use most have only a few spares.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    The Shard Shields are your container. They hold 10 at a time. If you have bags of tokens then you probably selected the wrong shields and or the wrong vet reward as you are not using it. 
    In regards to your survey. I feel it is in jest and poor taste. 
    The Shard Shields are a container but it would be nice to have a SPECIAL Container to hold the Shields like a special display case like the Soulstone that holds a full set of shields and others can open the display just like a locked down container.  A full set of Shields takes up a lot of wall space.
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    Pawain said:
    Would be nice to see how m any tokens are held on the shield so I don't have to guess. Each of mine has a container below them for storage.  The ones I use most have only a few spares.
    I agree with this. With most other items, you can cursor over them, and it will tell you how many scrolls of transcendence, powder charges, potions, etc..., are being "held". 
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
    KHAN said:
    Pawain said:
    I agree with this. With most other items, you can cursor over them, and it will tell you how many scrolls of transcendence, powder charges, potions, etc..., are being "held". 
    Add my vote to fix this %1000000000000000 AGREE
  • Lord_NabinLord_Nabin Posts: 203
    I agree with Bilbo on the display container that would be nice. Hope you are all sitting down. I also agree with Khan's comment on the cursor over. It's a no brainer and would be very helpful. 

*shrugs his shoulder and puts a special mark on todays calendar before pouring a glass of Good Old Moonglow Red* 
    Lord Nabin
    High Council Sage
    Ancient Conclave of Wisdom

ICQ 248-636-691
    Discord Lord Nabin#5433
    lordnabin@yahoo.com
    I agree with Bilbo on the display container that would be nice. Hope you are all sitting down. I also agree with Khan's comment on the cursor over. It's a no brainer and would be very helpful. 

*shrugs his shoulder and puts a special mark on todays calendar before pouring a glass of Good Old Moonglow Red* 
    OMG  LMAO