16th anni horses poofing

XrisXris Posts: 130
I've lost 3 cool colored 16th anni horses this week. It died, later I logged into my house (its ghost was beside me)and as i was restocking my backpack it just disappeared. Slots went to 0/5, just gone. Anyone know if I did something wrong or if I should put this in bug forum?

Comments

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    This is scary... that is catastrophic. The bugs are accumulating.

I lost a paid pet (uo store) years ago and it was never addressed. Never bought a pet ever since.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • XrisXris Posts: 130
    @Mariah can you move this to bugs forum? I'm going to try and recreate this tonight or tomorrow 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited March 2021
    “Just a theory, perhaps dead pets have a limited life span, there is no documentation about this.”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • SableSable Posts: 239
    edited March 2021
    Yoshi said:
    “Just a theory, perhaps dead pets have a limited life span, there is no documentation about this.”
    How long was it a ghost?  Any idea what it's loyalty was before it died?  Could it potentially have gone wild on you and vanished?  This question applies to Seth too.
  • I also lost a 16th anniversary horse when we both died in Yamotsu mines. This was about a month or so ago. After I rezzed it was just gone, not showing as a follower, and never reappeared again, even after logging out & back in again
  • XrisXris Posts: 130
    Sable said:
    Yoshi said:
    How long was it a ghost?  Any idea what it's loyalty was before it died?  Could it potentially have gone wild on you and vanished?  This question applies to Seth too.

2 of them that poofed were popped right when I logged in. I feed it, then went out did some hunting, horse died, I auto logged it. About 1 hour later I relogged in my house, dead horse appeared, was about to bring it to stables and it just disappeared (as well as stable slots). Havent had much time to play, but I'm set on finding this bug. I cant keep losing my cool colored horses.