Is test center up to date on changes with Headgear Transmogrify?

PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
I would like to see if I can make pumpkin heads or not, when this goes live.

Thanks
Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    Do the pumpkin heads have stats? I never got one.

It seems that if the item you want to transmog into doesn't have stats and doesn't match the material type of the item you want to turn it into, you can't use it, all these inherent traits of different armor types makes my head spin. All I have wanted since the undead wedding package came out is a feasible way to wear the veil without losing stats. This potion looked very promising...but now seems rather useless

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    The pumpkin head has resistance.  But no stats.  You cant use an item with stats as the target.
    The wedding stuff has no resistances, but those worked for a while.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    you can turn a hawkwinds into a parrot  but not a halo into a top hat makes no sense... i had many plans for this but no point now..
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    I thought Kyronix said they were going to put the new changes on TC before WW but it looks like WW is tomorrow.

Transmogrification Potion – Head

• Mage armor can no longer be removed from transmogrified armor
    • The potion requires both source and destination objects to allow the use of the meditation skill (medable) or both block the meditation skill (non-medable)
    • Transmogrified armor will now maintain the source non-meditation properties
    • The “Transmogrified” tooltip will now identify the source armor
    • The potion is now able to select destination items that have the “mage armor” property
    • Items cannot be transmogrified multiple times
    • Only true-armor head-slot items are eligible for transmogrification
    • Resolved issue where Helm of Swiftness would revert back to its original state upon server maintenance

@Kyronix ; is Test center up to the WW release on Head wear?  Since it is tomorrow, we would like to know what we will be able to do.  Also can you leave the Potions on a clicky for a month or two.  Thanks
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 782
    That's a shame about not being able to strip the mage armor post transmogrify.

@Kyronix, can you also restock the hooks shield and pirate shield recipes on TC?
    Thx!
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    McDougle said:
    you can turn a hawkwinds into a parrot  but not a halo into a top hat makes no sense... i had many plans for this but no point now..
    Yea this was pretty frustrating for me too since I specifically went out to buy the wedding package and buy a couple top hats  :'(

Likely will just sit in a chest or bank now and collect dust
    I wonder if you can repair all the hats like the pumpkin head and bake.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    in the history of hawkwinds since their release has one person even one lost a robe to durability? 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    McDougle said:
    in the history of hawkwinds since their release has one person even one lost a robe to durability? 
    Those repair themselves.  Hats do not.
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 782
    edited March 2021
    POF is your friend for most "named" artifacts.  Though I wonder if some of that benefit is lost depending on the transmog target?