Enhance client character sheet

MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
On Enhance Client character sheet:
hit point increase is displayed as (+0/+value)
Same with Stamina and Mana.

Expected result: Should display (+value/+max value)

Reflect Physical damage displays value/105, there is no cap of 105 for reflect physical damage.

Side note.
Faster Casting is displayed as value/4. However it's only /4 depending on the skills you have.
Damage increase is shown as value/100. Is only /100 for PvP.
Spell damage is missing caps, (is dependent on skills)

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Side note:

Damage increase is shown as value/100. Is only /100 for PvP. 
    *correction (This statement is not true, damage increase correctly shows value/100.)

This bug posted April 2018 still active.

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited March 2021
    @Khyro i noticed in the background (albeit obscured) of your recent pic, your chacter sheet seems to display hit points/stamina and mana values correctly:

However mine still displays erroneously on all chars, are you using a unique UI that fixes this?

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • KhyroKhyro Posts: 227
    Yoshi said:
    @ Khyro i noticed in the background (albeit obscured) of your recent pic, your chacter sheet seems to display hit points/stamina and mana values correctly:

However mine still displays erroneously on all chars, are you using a unique UI that fixes this?

Yes, I fixed it myself in a custom UI.
    https://www.uo-cah.com
    Home of the Pet Intensity Calculator, Pet Planner, Trainable Animal Bestiary, and other Tools, Guides, and Information. 

perhaps you could share this with the development team, the rest of us are nearly 3 years no fix.
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • KhyroKhyro Posts: 227
    edited March 2021
    Well the function needs a proper restructuring most likely, as they are referencing the "value" of your +stats which always returns 0, and the "max" which is actually the value (hence why you get +0/+xx).

Replacing the existing function with the below will fix the value/cap display, as well as get rid of the cap display altogether for stamina/mana which aren't limited:

CharacterSheet.lua
    function CharacterSheet.HealthStaminaManaBonus( which ) local heal = L"" local val, max if WindowData and WindowData.PlayerStatus and WindowData.PlayerStatus[which] and WindowData.PlayerStatus[which.."Max"] then val = WindowData.PlayerStatus[which] max = WindowData.PlayerStatus[which.."Max"] -- check for cap value if (CharacterSheet.Caps[which] ~= nil) then heal = L"(+" .. StringToWString(tostring(max)) .. L" / " .. StringToWString(tostring(CharacterSheet.Caps[which])) .. L")" else heal = L"(+" .. StringToWString(tostring(max)) .. L")" end end return heal end
    https://www.uo-cah.com
    Home of the Pet Intensity Calculator, Pet Planner, Trainable Animal Bestiary, and other Tools, Guides, and Information. 

@misk please copy/paste this to the default UI to fix this for everyone”
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited March 2021
    Done in less than 1 minute, it looks more like a finished UI now.

I cannot paste and upload the Lua file to share, but its a very simple cut and paste by following Khyro's script. Now I will use my own custom UI until this is fixed later.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    edited May 2022
    "I don't remember reading it in a changelog, but it seems at some point rather than correcting the issue, they have completely removed the offending material in the default ui so you're left with very little info
    i am less than impressed
    considering khyro wrote the correction for them"

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    You are mistaken.  This is the char sheet of the char I have logged in, checking forums while I wait for chaga mushrooms to re-spawn.

edited May 2022
    "you're using default ui?

how can i be 'mistaken'? i posted a picture (although i am registered as blind)

also, yours is still broken, yours should read hit poitns (+5/+25) etc"
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    edited May 2022
    your most recent post is mistaken. They have not
    completely removed the offending material in the default ui so you're left with very little info
    i am less than impressed
    They have not done as you claimed.
    And yes, I am using the default UI

I am aware that mine is still 'broken', but as it has zero affect on my game play, I'm not really concerned.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    Thank you for your feed back. This thread will remain visible here on the Bugs forum for future reference.
This discussion has been closed.