PVP Scene - Atlantic

So I just started again after about 10 years off. What's the PVP scene like now? I notice factions seem to be gone and buccs den was quiet last night. I have a bit of fun at Yew gate getting owned by some seemingly unstoppable reds who were massively outnumbered but still won :D

Keen to find other PVP focused players to duel and learn from

Comments

• FortisFortis Posts: 408
    3/4 off them use illegall programs and auto-heal cure scripts and more...atlantic pvp is so toxic...some post video on youtube you are asking yourself this is osi shards or free server...if this non sense continue on the new legacy shard...it will be sad
  • hunter11hunter11 Posts: 223
    thing is with in game classic client macro's you really dont need to run programs unless you want to do something elaborate you can pop a trap box arm weapons and suits drink potions cast yada yada and if someone is automatically eating an apple you can use that against them many things about third party stuff you can find ways to beat them but it will take time and money and tough skin 
  • hunter11hunter11 Posts: 223
    Fortis said:
    3/4 off them use illegall programs and auto-heal cure scripts and more...atlantic pvp is so toxic...some post video on youtube you are asking yourself this is osi shards or free server...if this non sense continue on the new legacy shard...it will be sad
    you mean the shard that will reset itself every month or year or whatever it is so you can start over? sounds pretty stupid