currently at cap for doubloons

McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
getting this message on Origin only have 327,156
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    Adding link to the TC post to prevent duplication (Kyronix answered this post below)

https://forum.uo.com/discussion/8348/currently-at-cap-for-doubloons#latest ;
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    There's a cap ?

You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I just read the other post about the cap and find it somewhat insulting if it's true, that players with over 300k doubloons will have to spend what they have, or they will not be able to turn in more cargo !!! This is ridiculous if true and makes zero sense. Why don't you try telling Atl players that until they spend all of their gold down to a certain cap, they will no longer be able to receive gold into their bank account ?
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    look at the bright side with no cap they could charge 10.000.000 for the shield .... now its capped at 300K...max
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Why don't you try telling Atl players that until they spend all of their gold down to a certain cap, they will no longer be able to receive gold into their bank account ?
    I vote for the gold cap!!!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    edited March 2021
    Putting a cap in keeps prices for new items low, was always supposed to be there but there was a bug that let you collect as many doubloons as you wanted so now that its resolved we don't have to get insane prices for new items.  I'll have to make sure I check for @Garth_Grey characters and put in a maritime plundering surcharge.

See other thread.
This discussion has been closed.