BOD Book Sorting

Hi, is there a way to sort the BODs by item name? Did I miss this function hidden somewhere?

Bulk order as it implies mean mass production of same item. So I would like to sort by name and then drop off all the similar ones to produce the same item in bulk.

This is a basic function of any list and its very tiring to use primitive method of searching manually. Try using an Excel Sheet without sorting and see what I mean.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs

Comments

• MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Not in the CC - maybe EC?
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited March 2021
    Marge said:
    Not in the CC - maybe EC?

Same in EC, I was wondering if there are hidden commands like high seas... like "Sort Bods".
     @Kyronix ;
    pls help consider and include this upgrade in near future...

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    It needs more sorting functionality and even a search. It’s really annoying flipping through pages of stuff to find what you need. 
  • TheoTheo Posts: 169
    You haven’t missed it. Been asking for this for 10 years. It’s super simple and a number of uo areas need it. Npc vendors too. 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    dvvid said:
    It needs more sorting functionality and even a search. It’s really annoying flipping through pages of stuff to find what you need. 

Yeah, I was searching high and low for a search box, tried double clicking etc. It is really an old interface. It is weird no one brought this up but I have enough of all these manual searching. Its very tiring and making it another day job (not game). hmmm, even my job is easier than this since we use Excel Sheet to sort or find lines.

I think @Bleak can help with this issue.

There are several issues with EC interface that are not resolved as well, reported under bug section.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    Might save you guys some time here but I'm pretty sure I saw the answer was basically "No" to this request which is the same thing as they said for doing the same Jewelry Box filtering/sorting.