Lost my trained pet triton

FugaziFugazi Posts: 21
I logged into the game the day before i had trained him and logged out of my house. 
When i logged in he was there and i told him to stay. I then used jawbone to scout a dungeon and when i went back to him he was gone. I paged a GM but they were unable to help. This is a loss of valuable resources on siege

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Was it bonded?  Log out then back in.  How many pet control slots do you have.  Is your house public?
  • FugaziFugazi Posts: 21
    Bilbo said:
    Was it bonded?  Log out then back in.  How many pet control slots do you have.  Is your house public?
    It was bonded, i tried the log out and back in, and it said 0/5 slots. My house was public and he was on the bottom floor. 
    The only thing i thought it could have been was he was discorded as i was training his healing up.
    edited February 2021
    He was discorded and you were beating/using magic on him to drop his HP so he could heal himself and then you left him.  It has always been my habit after discord/train pet to hide and let pet go back to norm and than give him a treat for being so good and then stable them to give them a rest.  I use another account to help train healing on pets because they tend to kill you or the other char if they get lose so I do not think your pet was wonderfully happy as you think he was because he prob. wanted to kill something and you left him alone.  Pets lose loyalty very quickly when they can not see you.  So your pet loses loyalty and because he is locked your house wild your house refreshed and ejected/killed trapped MOBs.
  • FugaziFugazi Posts: 21
    edited February 2021
    Bilbo said:
    He was discorded and you were beating/using magic on him to drop his HP so he could heal himself and then you left him.  It has always been my habit after discord/train pet to hide and let pet go back to norm and than give him a treat for being so good and then stable them to give them a rest.  I use another account to help train healing on pets because they tend to kill you or the other char if they get lose so I do not think your pet was wonderfully happy as you think he was because he prob. wanted to kill something and you left him alone.  Pets lose loyalty very quickly when they can not see you.  So your pet loses loyalty and because he is locked your house wild your house refreshed and ejected/killed trapped MOBs.
    No the day before i had a rotting corpse whacking him and he would heal, i decided to call it a day and took him home. I checked his loyalty and it was max and he was at full health. I logged out. The next day i logged in and he was still discorded which i thought was interesting and i told him to stay. I went to the dungeon to scout out as i play on siege. It was clear so i saw that my follower level was 0/5. I walked back as i was in ish and he wasnt in my public house. (only way into house is tele)
    I was gone out of site maybe 2-3 min. I ported using jawbone to dungeon, peeked in and walked back to moongate. which was close by, and gated home.
    He was still discorded because you did not break line of sight long enough for him to lose the discord.  Timers stop when you log out and start back up when you log back in.