Thank you Mesana for your good work. Time to move on.

Wow just wow!

Player asked about communication. This is true. Totally but she can’t see that from her ivory tower. 

This is from the Sonoma M&G last night. 

Comments

• Very professional.  Way to maintain your composure.  I give this thread 15 minutes before it's locked or deleted.  
  • Orion nailed it 100%.   Think they get it now, that players are fed up with scripting cheats.  
  • communication seems to be a issue...
  • IBTL
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    While I agree that she over reacted JUST a tad bit (Which I honestly don't blame her because it's true that no matter what you do, you cannot please everyone) She has a point.

On one hand, instead of waiting until AFTER the month was almost over and people were complaining about it on the forums, they should have announced PRIOR that there would be no gift token for Christmas this year and they were trying something different. 

Communication IS an issue, and while we know that the team is small and we'd rather them spend most of their time on the game and not here on the forums, give us SOMETHING.

The post about the live stream has been up for a while....a simple *Yes we are still doing it this month* or *It will be sometime the week of....* SOMETHING that shows you are LISTENING. Give the forums (IE YOUR customers) just a LITTLE of your attention....10 minutes a week? Just to say HI GUYS We are here, we get you, we hear you...etc.

The Meet and Greets are nice, for them to take the time to do that is nice but it's not enough. This game is different, you're player base is different, we are NEEDY! We NEED you to talk to us more then twice a month at the Meet and Greets. We got really used to MAJOR Dev communication on Stratics for so long...what's stopping you from doing that here? We aren't asking for what was, we aren't asking you to hang out and chat with us on the forums, but a little comment here or there would go a long way.

I am glad that the game is still going, I am REALLY looking forward to New Legacy, I was sad about the no Christmas token but got over it and was able to do 4 different events and got LOTS of goodies. I know you (The Team) is working VERY hard for us, just talk to us more?

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    Ouchhh! Someone seemed a bit triggered! Is this what happens when the questions aren't mainly "can I have your armor?". 

While I agree there is no pleasing some people; there are still professional ways to handle questions when you are customer facing. 

IBTL
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    I do agree more communication is needed. Kyronix jumping on here the other day and responding to some posts was really nice to see. I’d love to see more of that. 

Also I wonder if that was before or after a certain person asked a question which was accusatory and insulting in nature. I don’t think it’s right to be like that to the devs when they are taking the time to communicate with the player base. I do think their question about scripting was valid but they blew it with the insults. 
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Don’t quite understand what this post was all about.  Was this the February event  from the developers?
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    dvvid said:
    I do agree more communication is needed. Kyronix jumping on here the other day and responding to some posts was really nice to see. I’d love to see more of that. 

Also I wonder if that was before or after a certain person asked a question which was accusatory and insulting in nature. I don’t think it’s right to be like that to the devs when they are taking the time to communicate with the player base. I do think their question about scripting was valid but they blew it with the insults. 

yeah still wandering why he still aloud to post shit with accusations every weeks

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    @dvvid After
    And before this thread is dragged down to the same level. I think I'll call a halt.

This discussion has been closed.