Thanks for listening

Thank you for your announcement that you will add some bank storage for EJ accounts!  In my opinion you should allow full bank use, there's an item limit  :)  Most players will want a house.

Comments

• SyncrosSyncros Posts: 116
    They should make a spot in town or or just a window pop up that allows EJ players to play with the custom house options but not allowing them to keep it. 

Allowing them to place and keep a house would basically be a free storage character or even used to hold house spots just to take up the area. No thanks.
  • InLorInLor Posts: 396
    edited April 2018
    I think @Someplayer means that it's not an issue to give EJs regular bank space, since they'll want a house, anyway. Correct me if I'm wrong.. cuz EJs should definitely never, ever get housing.. sorry. UO is one of the most richly-featured sandbox mmorpgs out there now and its customized housing with endless possibilities is a unique selling point as a perk of subscribing. No doubt about it.
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    InLor said:
    (...) cuz EJs should definitely never, ever get housing.. sorry. UO is one of the most richly-featured sandbox mmorpgs out there now and its customized housing with endless possibilities is a unique selling point as a perk of subscribing. No doubt about it.
    I totally agree! :)
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I am pleased that they listen to the correct information. The old UO forum had predominantly  sour grapes hardcore carebears. The majority of the feedback on their forums was just wrong. It's a case of listening to the right feedback. This was one of the rare occasions where the majority of players were actually correct, because usually the majority have no clue what is good for them, i did not pose any argument against this. Well done everyone.

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• crunchnastycrunchnasty Posts: 241
    Agreed, UO lives to show a new generation its beauty, if they are able to see what is truly working or not. Thank you to the Dev's