@Kyronix - Craft Hooded Robes

@Kyronix is there any specific reason why we cant craft our own Hooded Robes? I want to use my own dyed cloth.

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    Mostly because we reserve them as leet rewards for content.
  • Kyronix said:
    Mostly because we reserve them as leet rewards for content.
    How about a compromise of the leet reward being a recipe for a Bada** hooded robe?
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• I mean, would be nice, if we could craft our own or let us dye them!!!

• JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    I just want one that doesn't look like it was ate by a moth. My monk character seems to shabbily dressed.
  • I mean, we all know where the idea of Tabard's came from! so they should get more of the ideas and bring to OSI shards, Players like to buy those kind of things!
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    edited February 2021
    Vladimir said:
    I mean, we all know where the idea of Tabard's came from! so they should get more of the ideas and bring to OSI shards, Players like to buy those kind of things!
    You know you can buy the transmog potion in the store and put the stats from any non shard bound robe slot item onto a blank hooded robe.

The ones from the Shamans in Eodon near the pit entries have hooded robes that can be dyed.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • I want to use Europa Golden cloth or cut some Tabards and make my own!
  • SableSable Posts: 239
    edited February 2021
    There are tribesmen in Eodon who have hooded robes you can loot and dye.  It's the tribe out in the desert that you reach by crossing the bridge that is guarded by the Royal Britannian Guard.  I believe it is the shamans who wear and drop them.