Repair Bench

Any good reason why you can't repair composite bows with it ? Or is it just mine ?
You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.

Comments

• ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    Works ok for me, can't imagine why it wouldn't work, must be a reason but if you have GM Fletcher repair deeds in it, it sure should work on any of the composite bows.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Make sure it has Fletching deeds.  I reapir mine at one.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    you have to be standing directly in front of it.

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Has 72 GM repair deeds in it, display shows 100 skill, tried to repair it with 2 different characters on 2 different bows. It repair the regular bow just fine, says wrong type of deed for this item, when I try composites.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
    Also does anyone know if UBWS has been removed as a property ? UO Guide says it's a random property when reforging but if it is, it's extremely rare. I have an archer that I want to switch to gargoyle but dont want to work up throwing so I was going to see if UBWS actually does what it's supposed to.

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    UBWS doesn't work for ranged weapons, sorry. Melee only

Yep just figured that out, thanks.