Sacred Quest not starting for me. Cannot access the Stygian Abyss. Help please

Hello all,

So a few days ago I went directly to the Shrine of Singularity. I said "unorus" and the quest opened up. I mistakenly answered one of the questions incorrectly. I have been trying since to redo the quest but everytime I go to the Shrine of Singularity and say "unorus" I get the message "you enter a state of peaceful contemplation, focusing on the meaning of Singularity". I have also tried going to Egwexem the Noble but he ignores me (Just saying: I do not have anything for you this time). I have been trying now every day for 4 days. Any idea please on how I can reactivate this quest because I can't get into the Stygian Abyss.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Have you tried resigning the quest? What does your quest log say?
  • OktayOktay Posts: 6
    Mariah said:
    Have you tried resigning the quest? What does your quest log say?
    Hi Mariah, there are no quests in my quest log
    hmm, if you haven't completed the quest it should still be in your log. This is the log accessed from paper doll or EC default hotbar? not the one accessed from context menu?
    Mariah said:
    hmm, if you haven't completed the quest it should still be in your log. This is the log accessed from paper doll or EC default hotbar? not the one accessed from context menu?
    I am using classic client, the "Quest" button on the paper doll yes. There is nothing in there. I have read that you need to wait 24 hours to get the quest again but like I said it's been 4 days now :(
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    Have you tried single clicking your avatar? If I'm not mistaken there should be an option in there to open up or resign from the other quest system.
    Jepeth said:
    Have you tried single clicking your avatar? If I'm not mistaken there should be an option in there to open up or resign from the other quest system.
    I have tried this also but no option or context menu appears
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    Oktay said:
    Jepeth said:
    I have tried this also but no option or context menu appears

For the menu above left click on toon.   Below open paper doll and open quests.  As you can see in the drop down menu I have none of the older quests, had I had one it would be visible in the drop down menu.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    I have looked at both the Quest sections on my paper doll and the player context as you have shown but no luck. Seems like a bug to me.
    I've only 2 suggestions: page a GM
    or
    try Garamon's quest at the other end, Underworld.
    (assuming you have double checked and you still can't access the abyss)
    Hi Mariah,

Thanks for your response, I have tried to do Garamon's Quest but can't as it seems you can only do one or the other and it seems like I have gone down the sacred quest route.

Silly question: How would I page a GM?

Thanks again
    Use the 'help' menu, selecting 'other' as detailed here:
    https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/technical/the-help-menu/