Armor Refinement Tailor in Trinsic

dvviddvvid Posts: 849
Based on this page, there should be an armor refinement tailor at Adventurer's Clothing in Trinsic (Trammel).  They simply are not there.  I've checked on numerous occasions.  This is on Atlantic.  

Comments

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    "Adventurer’s Clothing, Trinsic, Trammel (107º24’S 46º37’E)"

They are still not there.  Add a tailor refinement npc here or change the information on the page......
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited July 2023
    "this still broken lol,
    how they can't fix this?

let us consider some factors
    Atlantic is highest pop shard
    Studded leather/bone is most commonly used refinement
    Trammel is prefered destination as Ocllo fel tailor is often under VvV siege "

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    How difficult is it to put an NPC into the game world? 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "I got a GM to fix today,
    after 3 year of Misk fail"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    Woww! @Yoshi that’s great!  Thank you for making that happen. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Tell them to take the NPCs off the roofs in trinsic on LS I have asked for EMs to do it but to no avail. Could use the bribing options.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,211
    Pawain said:
    Tell them to take the NPCs off the roofs in trinsic on LS I have asked for EMs to do it but to no avail. Could use the bribing options.
    Just teleport up to the roof
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Pawain said:
    Just teleport up to the roof
    I use books and my crafter is afraid of heights.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,211
    lol