Nox/Necro/Mage Build questions
New player here. Could you please help me with my build?
I've read https://forum.uo.com/discussion/6498/nox-necro-mage-build-advice-on-how-to-use-him but still don't have clear understanding on how to play Nox Necro Mage for PvM.
My current build:
FC: 2 / FCR: 6 / LRC: 100 / LMC: 40 / MR: 30 / SDI: 105 / RES: Max
Looks like I suck at any aspect of PvM cause I don't understand how to play Mages.
What I usually do for fighting:
- Use slayer books
- Corpse Skin + Evil Omen + Poison Filed -> Lethal Poison (seems not helpful at all)
- Corpse Skin + Evil Omen + Flamestrike / Chain Lighting (Sometimes deal good damage, but slow)
- Energy Vortex / Summon Daemon / Animate Dead -> For tanking (they don't lasts long enough)
What I usually do for self-buff:
- Bless -> Always
- Magic Reflection -> When fighting mage monsters
- Protection -> Don't understand when it's helpful since it provides huge debuf
- Miasma -> Daemon + Corpse Skin + Evil Omen + Flamestrike
- Grobu -> Vortex+ Corpse Skin + Evil Omen + Poison Field + Flamestrike
- White Wyrm in Ice Dungeon -> Magic Reflection + Corpse Skin + Evil Omen + Flamestrike + Run around
I've been in the:
- Shame -> monster looks buffed, I couldn't be able to fast kill even elementals (Air/Flame)
- Doom -> more or less I was able to fight local monsters but don't understand what to do here, so was just circling around Ferryman and killing everything
- Labyrinth -> I can't deal with Rend or Pyre or bunch of Minotaurs
- Wrong -> not much luck here as well
Are there any not very hard dungeons for explore? Is it possible to kill champs/bosses with this template? Maybe there are some good PvM learning videos on how to play mages?
I'm not interested in playing warriors, I love being mage.
Thanks in advance.