Item

DelthorDelthor Posts: 61
edited January 2021 in General Discussions
So I have a war axe 30
Splinter  sc and 4 int. Is there any way I can make it to where I can add a hit spell too it or is it just stuck the way it is? I had someone look for imbuing but it won’t fit, is there a way to add more item weight too it or no?

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    No - The imbuing total max weight won't change. You also can't imbue if it's at max number of properties (5). Based on what you provided that looks like 4 properties (SC with no negative counts as 2) so it technically could have a 5th (for the spell you want). If you use the imbue skill yourself near a soul stone you can see the item weight (if it has weight left). If you post that someone might be able to better guide you.
  • This site is your friend:
    https://www.knuckleheads.dk/tools/imbuing/weapon

You'll see you are at imbuing weight of 520/450 already, assuming you don't see faster casting -1.  So you can't imbue any properties onto it.

The most you can do is enhance it, using the forged metal of artifacts tool.
  • DelthorDelthor Posts: 61
    This site is your friend:
    https://www.knuckleheads.dk/tools/imbuing/weapon

You'll see you are at imbuing weight of 520/450 already, assuming you don't see faster casting -1.  So you can't imbue any properties onto it.

The most you can do is enhance it, using the forged metal of artifacts tool.
    Thank you for the response, I did have a guild mate look into it but he said it was overweight. I was confused, thank you for clarifying 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Delthor said:
    So I have a war axe 30
    Splinter  sc and 4 int. Is there any way I can make it to where I can add a hit spell too it or is it just stuck the way it is? I had someone look for imbuing but it won’t fit, is there a way to add more item weight too it or no?
    Others have answered well but since the issue is about "splintering", if you are after splintering weapons, it is best to be "clean" and not imbued, brittle or definitely not antique because the durability drops super fast. 

I have alot of splintering weapons but brittle and they do not sell very well. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs