Eagerly awaiting next event...which is when?

@Kyronix / @Mesanna - Hoping you could provide us with a short term road map for the next few months like you did for the end of year events that started in September or at the very least just let us know if we can expect something content wise in Feb.

I do like the idea of dynamic tools being able to easily switch up the treasures of / champ spawn content and I'm hoping that will be used frequently, similar to the cadence from Sep-Dec. In the past years Jan-Mar have been somewhat light content wise, especially last year, so I'm looking to see if I can be excited about the next few months or if I should brace myself now for a period of mundane game play where I cycle through a handful of repetitive content like alternating between Shadowguard / Doom.

Thanks

Comments

• AaylaAayla Posts: 170
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    We will have more information on what to expect in the next couple months coming soon.  We are in the design and planning phase of the events, a process that takes time, and as soon as it's finalized, we'll share it with everyone.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Am I the only one thinking 'not yet!' I'm still rebuilding resource stocks used up doing artisan festival, rebuilding sacrifice virtue reduced to nothing doing Ice, clearing some of the treasure maps I've amassed and a myriad other things, like collecting imbuing ingredients, neglected while I chased the rewards. Not to mention fitting in player events that go unattended when global events are on.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Am I the only one thinking 'not yet!' I'm still rebuilding resource stocks used up doing artisan festival, rebuilding sacrifice virtue reduced to nothing doing Ice, clearing some of the treasure maps I've amassed and a myriad other things, like collecting imbuing ingredients, neglected while I chased the rewards. Not to mention fitting in player events that go unattended when global events are on.

Ya I would like to get some more Tabards with the returning players who have yet to do that content.  I also could use some more Pirate points to get Tritons and other things.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    I am with you on this.

I also would like to have a good pause in between of Events as I have lots of things to get done, from taming pets to training them up, stock up resources and BODs in preparation for the future Artisans Festival and a whole lot of other things like developing Templates on one or 2 other Shards so that I can get Shard Bound items there.....

When an Event comes up, or several in rapid succession one after the other, I cannot help putting everything else on a side and to Focus of these Events....

So, I'd sure like to have a good pause in between Events to be able to take care of all the things which I had to put on a side during these past 3 months....
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    Thanks for the response @Kyronix
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    edited January 2021

I'm with you on this, there is just so much to do, and when an Event comes up, with content you want to play, it sucks up all my time and resources. Which means I can't play all the other game content, so now I'm in a position where I can do other stuff for a bit, which is nice.

So loving the Events, can't wait for the next one, hope Devs have looked at my reward list lol, but in the meantime, yes, quite relaxed and lots to do.

and @kyronix , thanks for some of your feedback as well. It does help.

• Yes, at least a couple of weeks between please.