Might be too early but suggestions for next "Treasures of" event (rewards)

124»

Comments

• twizagtwizag Posts: 53
    Бильбо сказал::
    быстрый клинок сказал:
    Я не понимаю, почему Shard bound так проблематичен для многих игроков. Это похоже на то, как если бы они не принимали, что есть кратные осколки...
    Это потому, что они хотят выращивать мертвые черепки и забрать их обратно в АТЛ, чтобы продать еще больше золота.
    I have justified everything, you will not be able to do this on dead shards.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    Be sure to bring that 1st aid belt back
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    edited January 2021
    @Kyronix ; I forgot an easy one.  Each Dungeon should have titles for sale. Lots of players love titles you can only get 1 time. Also the Commendation for helping clear the dungeon, like the Deceit test one had.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    all new stuff they add should always stay in the game to be acquire...new boss spawn or added to old hard encounters but with a very rare chance to get
  • GoldieGoldie Posts: 142
    hi,  I would like to suggest  that you make it a dungeon and a certain area outside the dungeon, I like open ground, (on siege ice dungeon was crowded with 3-4 people in it and all the paragons which no one was killing, the pks were to busy killing the 2 people trying to get drops). 

And to pick the best most wanted items out of the last year events, as the rewards for this new upcoming event.  Those EPPS from deceit, that Spell book from ice just a suggestion :)

Thank you,   sorry if this is already suggested or part of it was already :)

New rewards suggestions, 
    nice new ship
    a new kind of triton statue that you can ride
    or an imbuing artifact of 1 special charge, something that is desired but only comes in the form of a drop, splinter comes to mind for an example.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    I loved the snowy hedges...
    (now I wish I had gotten more, but i ran out of gold to buy drops lol)

I would like
    hedges with roses 
    and make it dyeable
    that way people can choose which color for the roses.

=============

can you bring back the pumpkin cannons
    and pumpkin rowboats?
    you could always add these to the pirate at bucs den

also a good item for those rewards would be a flag 
    a deed that can be placed at the front of the ship
    (like the Better Late Than Never flag on Atlantic)
  • jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    Kyronix said:
    Also @ jelinidas if you are interested in participating in a fruitful discussion and exchange of feedback, I'm all for it and happy to have the conversation.  If you are just interested in popping off (as you often do) at your fellow players and the team as a whole, there isn't much to be gained from your participation.
    @Kyronix 
    Wow, did you type this with a straight face? "Popping off" at fellow players?? The only one i have ever popped off at is Popps because he asks for insane things, asks questions and then will debate in length why the answers are wrong. I used to help him in game best I could. Even gave him the last whip recipe so he would quit whining in forums and Gen chat. I have given him scrolls for his pets. But, I gave up with him. I would not call him a fellow player, more like a troll. His loss.

As for fruitful discussion, it only works when two people interact. You and your team have serious communication problems. Now, I will admit, you have been great the last couple weeks. New Years Resolution? Got sick of seeing the same thing bought up here and on Stratics? I do not know, but thanks for responding to some topics. It does not hurt that bad now does it? 

I also have Emailed you all. ZERO response. I'm truly sorry you feel my feedback is not fruitful. But I will continue to call a spade a spade. Putting things out there just to put your stamp on it, wont always fly. Look at Treasure Hunting...

BTW, I am also one of the few that said to give your new project, NL, a chance. Lets see what they can do. It might help the production shards in the future. *shrugs*. Just do not give up on them now. Pretty sure Treasures of whatever and a champ spawn thrown in now and then will not fly. Already getting a little boring. Just my opinion.

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,079
    As I look for things to do in the down time I have another suggestion.

@Kyronix - Can you give us another usable luck piece (I still like the recipe idea for the armor of fortune to give is +20 all resists though)?

I'm thinking maybe a head piece (helm of swiftness style would be cool look) with 200 luck, 15-20 each resist, mage armor, 20LRC, 10LMC, 8mana or something like that. This would help new players start (or bolster) their luck suits and also help people that already have luck suits gain a little extra luck while possibly freeing up another space for an improved piece.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    Just be sure to not charge so many drops for the one and only decent item in the list.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    If they introduce a new head piece as a reward, please make them available in either a few styles or when receiving the reward let it give us a menu to choose the style. Sorry but I personally think helm of swiftness and Daimyo's Helm are tied for the most horrible head styles. I personally love the floppy hat - in CC. (We do not talk about the undyable candy corn abomination that is the EC floppy hat.) Hmm, this would be a good time to see a side by side.

Look at the pretty little hat - so cute and stylish.

Now for the EC version - please note the bright yellow candy corn topper. (If it's too scary, scroll past it fast.) (Also, the necklace and skirt is a whole other post about it's hideous.)

I don't mean for this to turn into a debate between CC and EC, just to show why it would be nice for an armor piece with soooo many possible styles to be available in at least a couple of them if it were to become an award. There are so many styles, please give us at least a few choices.

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    edited January 2021

@marge ; - I think choice and customisation are probably a huge part of what players would like, and could take up an entire patch in itself.

Just the ability to quickly, easily switch between various options, armour parts, race parts, etc.

Taking that another level, the ability to adapt armour parts, possibly via crafting.

@Marge - My suggestion was just some kind of head gear that we don't have much spawned. It could be something else but I'd ask that it be studded/bone/metal though so the mage property could be dropped and have natural LMC. 
    See, the difference between you and I is the very reason I asked for a few varieties or a drop down menu to choose any style. As a mage, I kinda like the mage property and my suit has so much LMC already, I'm not worried about getting more. 
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    i have long suggested we should be able to choose the skin for every item ! Orc role players for example are just outta luck  etc i am sure a potion of reskining would sell well in the store....
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    edited January 2021
    Marge said:
    See, the difference between you and I is the very reason I asked for a few varieties or a drop down menu to choose any style. As a mage, I kinda like the mage property and my suit has so much LMC already, I'm not worried about getting more. 
    I understand to each their own but the problem with this as a reward from "Treasures of" is that you could have 1 set of properties for an item take up probably 2-3 pages with different "skins". That said, I doubt they would give us a catalog to choose from with 25 different pages to support several brand new items in all different skins.

At the end of the day you have to ask yourself would you rather have multiple usable items that you may not be crazy about the look (like SSI + Mage Eps + Cloak of Augment) or would you rather have 1 possibly usable item (might not be usable to everyone) with 20 different skins so your toon can look cool?

I personally dislike both Eps and Cloaks but I'm after the mods (secondary would be looks) so I'd rather we get 5 brand new items with different mods over 1 single item with multiple skins. It also would allow for Devs to put other kinds of transmog potions in the store or release a "new" recipe scroll to modify the looks of something like the halo in a future release and call it "new".
    keven2002 said:
    Marge said:
    I understand to each their own but the problem with this as a reward from "Treasures of" is that you could have 1 set of properties for an item take up probably 2-3 pages with different "skins". That said, I doubt they would give us a catalog to choose from with 25 different pages to support several brand new items in all different skins.

At the end of the day you have to ask yourself would you rather have multiple usable items that you may not be crazy about the look (like SSI + Mage Eps + Cloak of Augment) or would you rather have 1 possibly usable item (might not be usable to everyone) with 20 different skins so your toon can look cool?

I personally dislike both Eps and Cloaks but I'm after the mods (secondary would be looks) so I'd rather we get 5 brand new items with different mods over 1 single item with multiple skins. It also would allow for Devs to put other kinds of transmog potions in the store or release a "new" recipe scroll to modify the looks of something like the halo in a future release and call it "new".

"would you rather have 1 possibly usable item (might not be usable to everyone) with 20 different skins so your toon can look cool?"

Yes This!

Seriously though, you do know few means a very small number - usually 3? I'm talking a metal headpiece, leather headpiece and a cloth headpiece. Small choice but still a choice.
    Also, I was suggesting a drop down in menu as in you click the reward box on the Vendor and before it creates the reward; a menu pops up (kinda like the Crystal Moonstone Portal menu - just click the dot) and you can choose your style. I know nothing of coding and what it would it take to make that work - it's just an idea.

Also, I think we are going to see more reward pages like Ice Dungeon - one page with deco, a story related piece, and one or two useful items - not pages and pages of useful items. If this is the case, it would be nice if page 2 of the rewards were a FEW choices of styles rather than blank like the Ice Dungeon page was.
  • twizagtwizag Posts: 53
    As an unexpected option, I offer a rune that can be soaked anywhere. Abyss or Felucca