Next Dungeon Event

Can we have our next Dungeon event at Destard? I really liked the event at Deceit/Ice and I would love to do the same at Destard for it has a champion spawn @ Fel side to make it far more interesting like it did for Deceit. Also, make one of the rewards as the Bane Dragon Statuette at 200 drop points and requires 100 taming to make it bonded to the user just like Triton.

Comments

• You really want to fight paragon (enhanced versions) greater dragons or ancient wurms? I say no =p.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    You really want to fight paragon (enhanced versions) greater dragons or ancient wyrms? 
    YES!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • RockStaRRockStaR Posts: 168
    Or an ancient wyrm statue like triton!!!!
  • Pawain said:
    You really want to fight paragon (enhanced versions) greater dragons or ancient wyrms? 
    YES!
    You are sick, seek help - lol.
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    Whats the fun of a dungeon crawl with nothing in it you have to run from?
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    How about instead, for a change, not in a Dungeon at all but on the open land and, a WHOLE LOT of open land thus to have the Spawn be wide spread out all over rather then be secluded in a limited spece place ?
  • Popps, they did that for the invasions and ToT event just a few months ago,  how about we try something new???????

You should be training a sampire, and a Cu right now ready for the next event. You know, like people have been trying to tell you in other threads.......
  • AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    edited January 2021
    You really want to fight paragon (enhanced versions) greater dragons or ancient wurms? I say no =p.
    Para platinum and crimson drakes' fire breath are doing 55 - 60 damages per hit. I would believe (may go to Ilshenar for a try another day) para GD will do 100 damages per fire breath with 1 or 2 spells followed = instant death for most people. 

Why not Shame if you just want to be extreme? para crazy / buring mage, chaos votex, unbound ev everywhere on each level sounds fun. 
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    @Bel_Atlantic - Hrm.  Definitely open to suggestion for the next dungeon setting.  Things might get a little hairy in Destard (that could be fun though hehe).  A complete open world Treasures is out right now, we are restricted to using a dungeon (and certain open areas in Ilsh) due to spawning limitations for creatures.  

New Haven mine is a bit wee.  

Any of the OG dungeons in Fel/Tram as well as some open-ish areas are available (Ophidian/Savage).  Ilshenar has a few options with its dungeons.  Malas includes Bedlam, Labyrinth, and Doom, Tokuno has the Citadel, Fan Dancer Dojo, and Mines.  Then we have Ter Mur Underworld, Tomb of Kings, and Abyss, then the Kotl City.

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    edited January 2021

@kyronix - My 2 cents here. I enjoy the moving around the dungeons - on all facets, my 2 boys are playing and learning the game, and each dungeon you do, gives them good experience of another dungeon which is cool.

One of my thoughts here - if the reward selection does not have something PvPers would be interested in - please don't use up a potential Felucca dungeon - use the Trammel rulset ones only for these. If the reward set has something PvPers would go for, then this is the best time to open up a dungeon that has both rulesets, as it will maximise the PvP playstyle, and not empty Felucca when you do it (If you were to put it into a Trammel ruleset dungeon only).

Thank you.

• JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    edited January 2021
    Kyronix said:
    A complete open world Treasures is out right now, we are restricted to using a dungeon (and certain open areas in Ilsh) due to spawning limitations for creatures.  

It's a shame it has to be so restricted, I would love to see a lore heavy Treasures of Relvinian's Revenge in the hedge maze! 
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    The biggest problem I see with 'open world' concept I see is player housing. Imagine recalling home to see someone dragged paragons right to your door. I have no idea what or who a Relvinian is but I really don't a paragon of it at my door!
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    edited January 2021
    popps said:
    How about instead, for a change, not in a Dungeon at all but on the open land and, a WHOLE LOT of open land thus to have the Spawn be wide spread out all over rather then be secluded in a limited spece place ?
    And the minute a paragon pops in your house you will be hear whining yet again.  HELL NO to popps idea.
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    Marge said:
    I have no idea what or who a Relvinian is but I really don't a paragon of it at my door!
    Get thee to a library!
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Not sure how feasible it would be, but I remember a popular spot for player events used to be Wrong valley. No housing and a narrow entrance. I'm sure long time pvpers will remember fighting there. I know I died there an awful lot, being totally hopeless at pvp. 
  • AaylaAayla Posts: 170
    What about Eodon? This expansion isn’t used beside Shadowguard. Make players discover new areas. 
    Aayla said:
    What about Eodon? This expansion isn’t used beside Shadowguard. Make players discover new areas. 

These NOOBs think Destard would be bad. A super paragon Allosaurus and Dimetrosaur with T Rex would make an awesome spawn location.

@Kyronix all of the Uniting of the Tribes quest locations would make great dynamic spawns!
  • DelthorDelthor Posts: 61
    Pawain said:
    Aayla said:

These NOOBs think Destard would be bad. A super paragon Allosaurus and Dimetrosaur with T Rex would make an awesome spawn location.

@ Kyronix all of the Uniting of the Tribes quest locations would make great dynamic spawns!
    Pawain said:
    Aayla said:

@ Kyronix all of the Uniting of the Tribes quest locations would make great dynamic spawns!
    Restate would be good. Hell is like to see DOOM also, you can do so much. I’d lose to see destard as I love that dungeon. But @Pawain we might run into the problem of people complaining fel isn’t open again, I’d that happens that is 
    Delthor said:
    Pawain said:
    Aayla said:

Restate would be good. Hell is like to see DOOM also, you can do so much. I’d lose to see destard as I love that dungeon. But @ Pawain we might run into the problem of people complaining fel isn’t open again, I’d that happens that is 
    The Eodon areas are crowded now . And they could include the Dragon Tiger spawn in both places.

Some super paragon Myrmdex Warriors would be fun!
    BUT BUT BUT As I see it, waits for popps to finish because we all know it is coming.
  • Bilbo said:
    BUT BUT BUT As I see it, waits for popps to finish because we all know it is coming.
    Lol 

of course he will disregard everything said and push forward with his demands 
    edited January 2021
    Popps, they did that for the invasions and ToT event just a few months ago,  how about we try something new???????

You should be training a sampire, and a Cu right now ready for the next event. You know, like people have been trying to tell you in other threads.......
    How would yet another Dungeon be something new ?

We had one in Deceit, another one in Ice Dungeon and now we should get yet another Dungeon ?

I say let us have it on the mainland, and spread across a VAST area so that players will be able to tackle it wherever they enjoy, like or desire....

Kyronix said:
    Things might get a little hairy in Destard (that could be fun though hehe).
    Well, you could also "tone down" Paragons' powers some to compensate and avoid having a spawn which could be too overwhelming....

Not every player has a uber Template and, I imagine, the Spawn needs be tailored to the "average" player and not the top ultra damaging and ultra geared Templates....

So, just tone down those damn Paragons to be within reach of the average Template and then the place would not matter, I guess....
    A complete open world Treasures is out right now, we are restricted to using a dungeon (and certain open areas in Ilsh) due to spawning limitations for creatures.  
    I am sorry to hear that but, from your words, I seem to understand that this is a "temporary" limitation and that, hopefully, it is in your plans to make it possible for a complete open world Treasures ?
    Marge said:
    The biggest problem I see with 'open world' concept I see is player housing. Imagine recalling home to see someone dragged paragons right to your door. I have no idea what or who a Relvinian is but I really don't a paragon of it at my door!
    I am not sure about that "risk"....

When was the last time that any among us had something actually spawning in their home ?

To me, that shows how highly unlikely a possibility this is.

Furthermore, I would imagine that the developers could "block out" such a spawn possibility to ever occur....
  • psychopsycho Posts: 284
    My suggestion for the next events is to skip the armor sets.
    After hundreds of mini-artis, putting up three  plate set, whops missing 3xhelm 3x arms, setting up a bone armor whops missing helmet, settig up three leather sets whops missing the leather hat on all sets.  I find it ridicolus.

All sets missing the same pieces, even after hundreds of mini-artis are collected.
    The armor sets should never be the main object in the first place, but in lack of rewards on the Ice event it kinda is. 

Better with one dungeon event every 8th month with proper rewards, than one every month with very few rewards.

Thank you though, for the dynamic events. But keep policing multiboxers running 4chars, you must play an active role in this at different timezones
    popps said:
    I say let us have it on the mainland, and spread across a VAST area so that players will be able to tackle it wherever they enjoy, like or desire....

Are you out of your mind?  This coming from the person that has done nothing but WHINE WHINE WHINE about paragons and you want to release a bunch of paragons in Tram.

@Kyronix PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MORONIC IDEA.  I do not want a bunch of paragons popping in my houses.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    Paragons aren’t getting toned down and as I mentioned overland (especially housing areas) are a non-starter for random spawn popping all over the place.  We have plenty of areas to choose from and I’m pretty sure the next Treasures event will be much fun with some phat lootz to be had.  Thanks for the feedback everyone!
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    popps said:
    Marge said:

When was the last time that any among us had something actually spawning in their home ?

Furthermore, I would imagine that the developers could "block out" such a spawn possibility to ever occur....
    I am constantly getting attacked by water elementals and gargoyles when I am near the edge of my Fel keep's roof. They have even attacked me through the windows.  I would not want a paragon to spawn near by.
    TY TY TY @Kyronix
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    popps said:

First - I have deer, timber wolves, and goats spawn daily in my house - not near but IN! So yes, it would be a real possiblity if they turned those sweet deer into super human flesh eating zombie paragon deer!

Second - Reread what I wrote : Imagine recalling home to see someone dragged paragons right to your door." Griefing, I was talking about griefing. We all know someone that would round up paragons drag them to someone's home and leave them there for shits and giggles.

Jepeth said:
    Marge said:
    I have no idea what or who a Relvinian is but I really don't a paragon of it at my door!
    Get thee to a library!

I'll send Sweets - I'm sure she would come back with excellent information.....