@Bleak, the question someone asked tonight at the M&G about the weird Chinese character door glitch

LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
Not sure why it matters or why it bothers the guy so much lol but I can duplicate it every time....just in case you want to document it.

If you single left-click on the door once before you open it, then it happens. I can do it every time I open a door, any door...and it's not the same character every time.

Again, not game breaking, just an oddity! Just thought you'd be curious and interested :)

Comments

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    ahh Yes I have seen that as well 
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • isnt there more important game breaking stuff to fix first ?  priorities in this game have became out of control
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    I agree, but someone mentioned it as being a bug/glitch that they thought needed fixing but said it happened randomly and they couldn't duplicate it. I just posted to show that it can be duplicated 100% of the time so, if the team were so inclined, could be fixed...but totally not something that should  even be on their radar, just seemed Bleak was interested in it!

• jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    Agreed, there are more pressing issues.  But, if Bleak has never seen this then it proves with out a doubt he does not play the game. It's every time, all the time. Been like this a long time. Clean house! 
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    it also happens if you use the loom at Luna on Sonoma.
    I haven't seen it do that on Great Lakes or Siege, just Sonoma.
    It is very annoying.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited January 2021
    "this issue has already been officially reported in May 2018,
    so they are already aware of this issue and the steps to reproduce since May 2018, please do not post duplicate threads, and please be patient with bug fixes"-+-

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    Yoshi said:

so they are already aware of this issue and the steps to reproduce since May 2018

No they do not. Apparently you don’t know what they said at the M&G. That’s why OP reposted. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Aragorn said:
    Yoshi said:

so they are already aware of this issue and the steps to reproduce since May 2018

No they do not. Apparently you don’t know what they said at the M&G. That’s why OP reposted. 

Well it was reported in the link above.  May 2018.  And gives the exact method to reproduce it as this current report.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    edited January 2021
    Pawain said:
    Aragorn said:
    Yoshi said:

Well it was reported in the link above.  May 2018.  And gives the exact method to reproduce it as this current report.
    steps to reproduce were also provided in 2018 report.