dear dev can you fix your mess.

they have so many broken stuff in pvp that just made the game boring and not fun anymore. This is a small list of broken stuff that can be easy to fix and not need 1 years of programming 
1-teleport splintering or teleport dismount .just add 1 sec after you teleport that  you cannot swing a weapons.
2-wall script .add longer time for casting a wall 
3-glenda shield bash ,how is it still possible to get hit by both barely in same time .add a longer timer before you can use the shield bash or swing a weapons after you use a it .and shield bash need to coast way more mana ,for a special that can paralyze and do 30 damage .
4-no dachi its already a powerful weapons close to op .remove the need of full healing the pet its just too much. just keep that we just need to heal the amount of the initial damage from the no dachi .or add a timer .
5- they have a lot more broken stuff and anyways its no like writing on this forum going to change anything only good for the moral

Comments

• ChrisChris Posts: 5
    It would be lovely but most part of DEVs love PVP with scripts why would they take that out? It is been going on for years... Non-script players will always have a disadvantage on that. 
  • TecloTeclo Posts: 27
    ezikel said:
    they have so many broken stuff in pvp that just made the game boring and not fun anymore. This is a small list of broken stuff that can be easy to fix and not need 1 years of programming 
    1-teleport splintering or teleport dismount .just add 1 sec after you teleport that  you cannot swing a weapons.
    3-glenda shield bash ,how is it still possible to get hit by both barely in same time .add a longer timer before you can use the shield bash or swing a weapons after you use a it .and shield bash need to coast way more mana ,for a special that can paralyze and do 30 damage .
    4-no dachi its already a powerful weapons close to op .remove the need of full healing the pet its just too much. just keep that we just need to heal the amount of the initial damage from the no dachi .or add a timer .
    5- they have a lot more broken stuff and anyways its no like writing on this forum going to change anything only good for the moral
    1, yes add a delay before you can use a wepon or a bola, 

2. it wouldnt help, have the spell precasted,and you can land the wall as you intend anyway,
    my suggestion is to make the walls load up same way as an Energyfield, make you able to run thru it for a short moment

3.shield bash is expensive already, personaly i never had an issue with what you posted, but maybe make shield and wep use same swingtimer? so theres atleast 1,25 tick between the hits

4.I see a diffrent problem here, it occured with EC and the ability to insta switch weapon,

giving you the option to stun, and instantly switch to no-dashi to dismount, 
    add a longer delay on using a wep when armed 

5  keep posting them, or they will never be fixed 

also I would like to know who in the dev team to adress for pvp fixes?  
  • LynkLynk Posts: 185
    Dude complains about shield bash and not nerve? Lol.  The prob is Glenda bash.  Easy fix is don't let Glenda proc with it... LIKE EVERY OTHER SPEC
  • nerve strike isnt a issue, its casting templates being able to evade.  If you have a casting school evade should never work, regardless of bushido skill.
  • I'd rather wall of stone not be changed, scripting needs to be dealt with.

automate code (if they really can detect 'illegal' programs, like they say they can) have it automatically report themselves or prevent connecting to OSI servers upon login attempt.

personally I'd rather these people be suspended/banned, instead of just not being able to connect...  they won't learn without being punished.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • hunter11hunter11 Posts: 223
    Teclo said:
    ezikel said:
    1, yes add a delay before you can use a wepon or a bola, 

2. it wouldnt help, have the spell precasted,and you can land the wall as you intend anyway,
    my suggestion is to make the walls load up same way as an Energyfield, make you able to run thru it for a short moment

3.shield bash is expensive already, personaly i never had an issue with what you posted, but maybe make shield and wep use same swingtimer? so theres atleast 1,25 tick between the hits

4.I see a diffrent problem here, it occured with EC and the ability to insta switch weapon,

giving you the option to stun, and instantly switch to no-dashi to dismount, 
    add a longer delay on using a wep when armed 

5  keep posting them, or they will never be fixed 

also I would like to know who in the dev team to adress for pvp fixes?  
    You can instantly switch weapons with cc macros too plus the no-dachi stuns you so no need to even use two weps can do it all in one and one wall is fine if you cant get around one wall then there is a problem its the wall spamming as im running thats annoying 
  • sibblesibble Posts: 112
    edited March 2021
    IMO having to heal ur pet after getting no-dachi'd is overpowered.  Basically, if you're not a mage, don't have chivalry or veterinary then you're on foot for the duration of your life.

Here, again, is unbalance between dexers and casters.

This will be yet another unpopular opinion simply because mages and mage hybrids are more popular and are superior templates, and they'd like to keep it that way.

That's not balanced.

If you're going to let PVPers resurrect their VvV pets with a bandage and without veterinary, why not let them heal as well.