Not being able to attack players.

TnegaTnega Posts: 1
Hello there.
For a while I've had a problem with being NOT able to attack blue players in game.
But starting from today I've found out that all my temporarily fixes to this problem (relogging, exiting the game - restarting it) does not work anymore and I am not able to attack any innocent person.
Does anyone have an advice for me with my problem?
†Rather Red Then Dead†
Tagged:

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    You are not allowed to attack blue players in tram unless you are in a guild with them.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    It seems you can only attack tamers.   :D
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
     :D 
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    You can only attack blue players in Felluca. If you are in Felluca, you might have block combat towards blues setting on. 
    dvvid said:
    You can only attack blue players in Felluca. If you are in Felluca, you might have block combat towards blues setting on. 
    WRONG You can attack blue guild members in tram or if I am not mistaken any guild you are at war with.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    Let's put sarcasm aside and assume that, as is stated in Tnega's signature, the character is in Felucca. @Tnega if you are playing in EC, ensure that the 'block' options you see in this image are unchecked.

That is in the EC, so you are assuming that the OP is using the EC and not the CC.
    No, I'm not assuming. I clearly said 'if you are playing in EC'. I can find no equivelant setting in CC. Do you know of one?
  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 208
    It's the same in classic and it's war on friendly that needs to be unblocked also query before doing criminal action is a good thing to uncheck. Mid right meny in cc under options.
    Thank you @Chrille Imissed that.

Guess that proves I'm human.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "This is a bug, "block war on Friendly" should only be preventing you from attacking green players, "Query before criminal actions" already covers blocking attacking blue, this issue has already been reported https://forum.uo.com/discussion/3190/issues-with-block-war-on-options" -+-

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    TY @Chrille didnt know that was in the CC, sorry @Mariah been a long time I went thru all the pages of CCUI
    Yoshi said:
    "This is a bug, "block war on Friendly" should only be preventing you from attacking green players, "Query before criminal actions" already covers blocking attacking blue, this issue has already been reported https://forum.uo.com/discussion/3190/issues-with-block-war-on-options" -+-

aren't Green players people in your guild
    green is anyone in your guild, and any other guild you are allied with
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    (...)

Guess that proves I'm human.

Not an elf??? :o :D ;)