so the Wrong quest gets you...... nothing?

quick question for the Dev's

doing the quest in wrong nets you nothing?
is that right?
just wanted to make sure it wasn't broken or something.
cause we went down and got to the body, dd clicked it, it said i gathered it up now make it out.
made it out....... and nothing.
no 'hey you made it'
no title.
no nothing.

is that right, the quest just leaves you with no closure or anything?

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,120Dev
    edited April 2018
    You definitely should get a reward title deed.  Make sure you are returning to the specified NPC and walking up to him after you complete the quest rather than recalling next to him for example.  I will double check it though in case there is an issue.

Edited: I've identified an issue and submitted a fix.  We will get this out in a hotfix, in the meantime you should be able to claim your reward once the issue is resolved by approaching the last NPC.  Keep an eye on UO.com for updates and thanks for bringing this to our attention!
  • PooPoo Posts: 41
    Kyronix said:
    You definitely should get a reward title deed.  Make sure you are returning to the specified NPC and walking up to him after you complete the quest rather than recalling next to him for example.  I will double check it though in case there is an issue.

Edited: I've identified an issue and submitted a fix.  We will get this out in a hotfix, in the meantime you should be able to claim your reward once the issue is resolved by approaching the last NPC.  Keep an eye on UO.com for updates and thanks for bringing this to our attention!
    thanks bro!
    just a bit of further info, the quest is not showing in the quest section either.
    Poo said:
    just a bit of further info, the quest is not showing in the quest section either.
    The quest section? To what exactly do you refer?
  • InLorInLor Posts: 396
    The blue quest button on your paperdoll would be my guess.
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
    ya, paperdoll blue button, it was listed in there, but now its gone.
    which makes me wonder if i will get the reward once the hotfix goes in?
    i only ask because i did it on my character that collects titles, i would be devastated if i could not get this title for him!!!
    edited April 2018
    Ah! The Quest Journal.  You have completed the final quest.  Right now there is a piece of data sitting on your character that tells the NPC to give you a reward, so despite it not being in the quest journal - it's still there.  Once the hotfix goes live the NPC will recognize that piece of data and give you the title.  Keep an eye on UO.com for the hotfix notice!
    Success!

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,733
    Nice!  
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598