Bard skills still not working with Paragons ??

poppspopps Posts: 3,903
edited January 2021 in General Discussions
@Kyronix , @Bleak

Why do we have to play these Dynamic ToT Events always with the same characters ?

Can we please get to use also OTHER characters like a Bard, a Rogue etc ?

It gets old quite fast to always have to use a Warrior or a Tamer....

Please, allow also OTHER Templates to be able to enjoy the Dynamic ToT Events and get drops, likewise.

Thanks.

Happy New Year, by the way.........

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    This issue has already been posted and acknowledged: https://forums.uo.com/discussion/comment/50673/#Comment_50673

• Other players CAN do well in these events, it's just YOU the can't. Get over it Popps, stop trying to get the game changed just to suit YOU.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    edited January 2021
    So when I am on my Tamer/Bard I try my best to stay from away Paragons and let my pet do all the damage.  Most Tamer/bards are not set up to take a lot of damage and tend to die fast against them so what is it that @popps is attempting to do with a bard against a paragon other than die.  Paragons have this bad habit of changing targets even when a bad ass pet is chomping on them.  I really do not understand what his tactics are.  @popps I do not need a damn book with all you BS if you decide to answer this, in fact I would prefer knowledgeable tamer/bards to chime in with their understanding of fighting paragon
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Archers and throwers do just fine also.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • popps said:

Please, allow also OTHER Templates to be able to enjoy the Dynamic ToT Events and get drops, likewise.

Thanks.

Happy New Year, by the way.........
    Do you actually think that they listen to you, and will do as you ask?

Thanks, lol

how about you answer some simple questions, no novel needed

please list how many and what skills your chars are?

You have no sampire (and cant make one even though you have been shown how to many times), and it seems. a crappy tamer, and a thief you want to be able to win in a paragon dungeon 

What else you have?

• poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    edited January 2021
    Wow, it is really refreshing how some posters cannot refrain from personal attacks when someone tried to bring up topics which they do not like....

You do not like a topic ?

DO NOT POST IN THAT THREAD !!

Yes, it does is as easy as that.

Yet, there is posters who cannot help but attacking whomever was to post something they may not like or that they disagree with.

I discuss ideas, not people.
    popps said:
    Wow, it is really refreshing how some posters cannot refrain from personal attacks when someone tried to bring up topics which they do not like....

Yet, there is posters who cannot help but attacking whomever was to post something they may not like or that they disagree with.

It probably has to do with the FACT that you never listen to responses.  I invited you to LS 3 times to see all templates having fun in Ice.  You can not accept that you are wrong on this issue so you ignore explanations on how you can learn to do these events more effectively with a template you like.

So others have to resort to attacks when you keep reposting the same nonsense. Many players have not used a melee toon for these events but they get drops and have fun.
    edited January 2021
    Bard masteries work at these events.  Only provoke does not work.  The devs said they will look into it.
    I know you saw that post, but you just have to repost it. But, you repost it without facts.  You think none work because you have not tried a bard there.
  • popps said:

No, you do not discuss ideas, you regurgitate your demands over and over again and NEVER answer the questions you do not like or take advice that does not suit your outdated play styles 

this game is constantly evolving and players need to evolve with it

your refusal to create modern templates is well known and you constantly demand things that will only suit you.  This game is NOT yours, they do not serve just you, yet you keep going on and on and just will not get on with the game

so once again Here Are some answers for you

thieves will not survive in paragon dungeons, never have, never will
    you do not have time to loot corpses at champs, they are not designed to work that way
    if you can’t do all the event that are live so be it, just do what you can

CREATE A SAMP

And stop trying to have the game nerfed to suit you

And tell us what chars you currently have. We want to discuss YOU so we might be able to modernise you to suit this game which you clearly are resisting 

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Closed pending further feedback on the provoke bug
This discussion has been closed.