[Mysticism] Rising Colossus

Hi!

Does the RC become more hard to dispel when you reach 120? GD and Frost Dragon are dispelling him really easy and I'm wondering if I won't drop this magic school.

Thanks

Comments

• vortexvortex Posts: 200
    Not sure but I gave up on it for treasure chests and went to taming much easier
  • AaylaAayla Posts: 170
    vortex said:
    Not sure but I gave up on it for treasure chests and went to taming much easier

Yeah, I know taming but wanted to play something different :(

I really like the support of Mystic spells for TH but I guess I'll have to resign and go to tamer ... again.
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,020
    edited December 2020
    @Aayla, the short answer is yes.

The more complicated answer is that the skills and stats of your RC are determined by a combination of both your Mysticism and Focus skills. The higher those skills, the stronger the RC. Having both skills at 120 would summon an RC with generally higher Resisting Spells skill, making the RC more resistant to Dispel and Mass Dispel.

You can test out various levels of skill and see what strength RC they produce by jumping on Test Center and creating a character with Mysticism, Focus, and Lore.

Having said all that, Greater Dragons and Frost Dragons have pretty high Magery Skill and possibly (can't remember off the top of my head) spellbooks that include 7th circle (Mass Dispel). Those creatures are still going to have a pretty good chance of dispelling even a 120/120 Mystic/Focus summoned RC.

Good luck!
    -Arroth
  • AaylaAayla Posts: 170
    @ Aayla, the short answer is yes.

The more complicated answer is that the skills and stats of your RC are determined by a combination of both your Mysticism and Focus skills. The higher those skills, the stronger the RC. Having both skills at 120 would summon an RC with generally higher Resisting Spells skill, making the RC more resistant to Dispel and Mass Dispel.

You can test out various levels of skill and see what strength RC they produce by jumping on Test Center and creating a character with Mysticism, Focus, and Lore.

Having said all that, Greater Dragons and Frost Dragons have pretty high Magery Skill and possibly (can't remember off the top of my head) spellbooks that include 7th circle (Mass Dispel). Those creatures are still going to have a pretty good chance of dispelling even a 120/120 Mystic/Focus summoned RC.

Good luck!
    Cool! Thanks for your answer :)
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    If you use the mysticism mastery, you get a passive benefit of summons being harder to dispel.