Kyronix, can we get the ability to take that kryptonite away ?

poppspopps Posts: 3,903
edited December 2020 in General Discussions
In this post https://forum.uo.com/discussion/comment/50622/#Comment_50622

in regards to Dynamic ToT spawn Paragons revealing "no matter what", you said
Superman is always gonna have his kryptonite
How about, to also give to thieves something, you give us the ability to "steal away" that Kryptonite thus making Paragons no longer having their special abilities ?

And, to make things more interesting, you could give to Paragons a Disarm AoE ability whereas, within 15 tiles, so as to also take care of ranged Templates, anything in hand would be dropped, automatically if within that tiles range from the Paragon...

AoE ability without the need to stay next to the Paragon in order to get disarmed...

So, these particular Paragons could only be fought by Tamers, Bards (of course empty handed...) AND Thieves who, bare handed, could steal that kryptonite away (together with a drop for points ?) thus making it again possible for Warriors to fight them and, making those Paragons no longer be capable of revealing anything "no matter what"....

You could also add an AoE ability to Paragons whereas the Paragons having this ability would automatically dismount anything getting within some 15 tiles from them.... gotta fight them on foot..... unless a thief steals that kryptonite away from them taking such special abilities away from those Paragons....

Just an idea to make things a bit more interesting....

Comments

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited December 2020
    Just an idea to make things more interesting, can such repeated or similar posts and poster be banned. Making me crazy, he is not reading others posts. Referring to OP, ofcourse. Gave up replying.

Hit "Ignore Button"!
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    @mariah @Rorschach

Re opening closed threads is not against the rules now?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Nobody is listening to you any more Popps.  Just get used to it,  you cannot for YOUR opinions on people. You just dint seem to get that NOBODY supports your constant moaning and trying to get the game to mould around YOU. Life just does not work that way.  One day you might actually look back and understand.     Please STOP posting endless nonsense 
  • popps said:

How about, to also give to thieves something, you give us the ability to "steal away" that Kryptonite thus making Paragons no longer having their special abilities ?

And, to make things more interesting, you could give to Paragons a Disarm AoE ability whereas, within 15 tiles, so as to also take care of ranged Templates, anything in hand would be dropped, automatically if within that tiles range from the Paragon...

AoE ability without the need to stay next to the Paragon in order to get disarmed...

So, these particular Paragons could only be fought by Tamers, Bards (of course empty handed...) AND Thieves who, bare handed, could steal that kryptonite away (together with a drop for points ?) thus making it again possible for Warriors to fight them and, making those Paragons no longer be capable of revealing anything "no matter what"....

You could also add an AoE ability to Paragons whereas the Paragons having this ability would automatically dismount anything getting within some 15 tiles from them.... gotta fight them on foot..... unless a thief steals that kryptonite away from them taking such special abilities away from those Paragons....

Obviously I did not read it all.  But my question. Interesting for WHO?  Just grow up and make a samp.  These events are NOT for thieves. While this is on got Nick crap in another dungeon. And NO you do not loot bodies in a Champ spawn. 
    Advice, stop posting as it make you look more and more stupid and spend more time learning how the game works and less time trying to make Popps online. We do not want to play your game. And it seems you are not capable of playing ours 
  • ValisValis Posts: 45
    One day Popps will get silenced by the mods for good, and on that day the forums will be quieter and less of a headache.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Pawain said:
    @ mariah @ Rorschach

Re opening closed threads is not against the rules now?
    How is it opening a closed Thread ?

This is brand new stuff which, to my opinion, could make gameplay more interesting which it is within the scope and goal of these Forums, right ?
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    edited December 2020
    popps said:

Obviously I did not read it all.  But my question. Interesting for WHO?  Just grow up and make a samp.  These events are NOT for thieves. While this is on got Nick crap in another dungeon. And NO you do not loot bodies in a Champ spawn. 
    Advice, stop posting as it make you look more and more stupid and spend more time learning how the game works and less time trying to make Popps online. We do not want to play your game. And it seems you are not capable of playing ours 
    Why cannot these Events have stuff which is unfriendly for Warriors if I may ask ?

I mean, look at all of the nerfs which Tamers have had to go through over the Years, look how much now these "warriors" are "THE ONE" Template one has to play if they want to better their chances at drops since they are so much tied to "kill rate", why then not put in some "spice" into the mechanics of these Events which would help "OTHER" Template to step in and make Warriors less that "takes all" Template ?

I mean, Ultima Online would be a way more interesting game if there was beef for all other Templates and not just for "Warriors"....... me thinks.....

I can make a Sampire anytime, obviously, but I do not want to. I simply do not want to bend to the mainstream because, over time, changes to the mechanics have been made making them so much "THE ONE" Template that any player should have and play.

I think that if the Developers look into ways to make OTHER Templates more effective and competitive towards getting drops and "Warriors" less effective and topping all others, this would make Ultima Online a more interesting game to play.

Which is what we all should want, right ?
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    I believe it is the general feeling on the forum that the horse you are beating is well and truely dead. Perhaps sending your suggestions via the feedback form would be more appropriate, if you have any workable, valid suggestions?
This discussion has been closed.