Of Ice can't find in VS suggestions please

hi why is it I am not able to search for   Of Ice   in vendor search. Unless of course someone know the exact way to find it in VS
Thank you

Comments

• SamaelSamael Posts: 23
    I was posting the same :/ if you search for ice or of ice all the items show. The only way to narrow the search I found was to search for "bound" (shard bound) and restrict the price somewhere around 500k and 2 mils ... I hope this could be fixed, I'm not really after the rewards but to complete the sets of armors and VS helps
  • GoldieGoldie Posts: 142
     TY
    when i searched   of ice    i got nothing, said I have to change my search criteria.   I did tried smaller price it still did not work.    I like your idea of   shard bound   search  ty :) 

Yes if it was named similar to    of the three   it would work I bet     Of The Ice
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Let’s not forget the fact that vendor search breaks like every 10 minutes :/
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    edited December 2020
    I think "of ice"  confuses vendor search.  You get anything with of in it. All the power scrolls, all armor/weapon of, undead slayer books for some reason, minax sandles, mastery primers.

Many of the results make no sense.  They have no Of or Ice in the name or description.

If you do this on Atlantic there are so many results it will time out and give you the generic message.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Yep, it happens in Europa too ... searching for "ice" or "of ice" just outputs basically everything, even things that don't contain the words "of" or "ice" in any possible way :/
    Hope @Kyronix or some devs can check into this :) 
  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 208
    Every item has prICE in their name so everything will show if searching for it.
    Oh, right ! there some strings anyway that, like that, should be stripped off from the search .. like "stones" too f.e. .. 
  • RadstRadst Posts: 90
    Event items from recent years also have terrible names for VS:

Invasion Banner: "banner"
    All artisan gifts: "Sculpture", "Lantern"

How about adding the word "artisan" in there?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Chrille said:
    Every item has prICE in their name so everything will show if searching for it.
     :D I was looking for something in common didn't notice that.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    They should just add support for the matching exact phrase function.  Where you put the phrase in quotes.  So in this case, you would search "of ice" with the quotations and it will only look for "of ice"...not anything with the OF and ICE in any part of any word, as it does now.