Provo still broken

@Mesanna @Kyronix @Bleak is this as intended for bards to not be able to participate ???
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Obviously intended....just like krampus can't not be discorded.

You get spawns but not dungeons.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    @Pawain if it's intended that's fine i should get a message you can not provoke this.....that would lead me to believe it's intentional but when it says you succeed and your music starts a fight...
    Sorry I just dont like you saying provoke  is broken.  It works on intended Mobs.  It is not broken.
    OK I have a compromise for Dungeons and bards.  Based on playing just now for a while.

@Elessar Offered to test bard buffs.  So we went into the Fiend room and killed stuff for a while.  He was running the provo buffs on me.  With my Mace mastery on I had 184HP was at max damage and the HP regen awesome!  We killed every Paragon at a nice pace. I was no where near dying, killed the para WW in 30 sec or less, was awesome!  

But, since the bard was just doing his bard thing, he got no drops!

@Kyronix @Bleak ; Since bards cant provoke or discord the paras, can you allow them to get drops from their barding buffs.  UO should be about group play and not individual greed,  spread the drops around!  

You can't have your bard follow you around because the paras change targets and will kill them fast if they are not attended.  So, this is not going to lead to afk farming.  He had to heal or I bandaged him often.

Thank you!
    i have often gotten drops this way at past events and from the roof i buff and heal tossing out the occasional RC the problem i run into is people just don't like to party they worry it effects their drop rate
  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 208
    Everything in ice dungeon can be discorded, it takes some tries with the paragons as everything else at 160 difficulty.
  • AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    edited December 2020
    probably i’ve missed it, but for those who say treasure of event mobs is designed to be not provokable, can you post the link to the official announcement / dev post saying this is the design? 

If this is the design, please fix the message saying “your music has started a fight” and don’t even offer the 2nd target cursor. The correct message should be “you can’t incite that” for something that is not provokable.
    Ya it does say they start to fight but they do not.
    Pawain said:
    Ya it does say they start to fight but they do not.
    Exactly...... which leads me to think it's "broken "
    Funny How @kyronix replies to Popps wanting to get drops without fighting but has no response here.

Guess you need to wrote Novels and do it daily on each thread.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    @McDougle - need additional details.  What creatures are you attempting to provo?  Where?  
    @Kyronix any creature in ice right now was the same in deceit  i get the message your music has succeeded and started a fight but they don't actually fight 
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    Thanks, will let you know when we dig a little deeper.
    Yay
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    This is a good thing to see things moving in favour of Templates "other" then the same old same old Sampires and their variations of...

Thank you Devs !