RE: EJ Accounts and PEC Events

It's been stated that EJ accounts won't be able to attack EM event creatures.  My assumption is that the PEC and the EMs have similar powers, so I've been wondering if that also extends to creatures spawned by the PEC. 

My hope, as someone whose guild uses the PEC frequently and who has had some success with luring old players back, is that EJ accounts can attack PEC spawned creatures.  While I don't particularly agree with the EJ/EM Event prohibition, I comprehend the reasoning behind it.  But PEC events don't offer any tangible rewards, only a positive shared player experience.  With the intended audience of EJ being new or lapsed players, I think that allowing them to participate in player PEC events could be another factor in maintaining their interest in the game and potentially becoming veteran subscribers.  It's obviously not the only factor, but it certainly can't hurt.

Anyway, I was hoping if it was possible to get a definitive answer on this issue because I've been considering doing a PEC event or two and inviting some old friends back to the game, but it would be a wasted effort if they all show up and then can't participate.

Comments

• EM RaineEM Raine Posts: 2Event Moderator
    Hello Judas!

Monsters created for player events MAY be freely attacked by Endless Journey accounts. So invite your friends :)
  • JudasJudas Posts: 232
    Thanks Raine, I really appreciate you answering my question, as well as all the hard work you've done on our behalf.  And glad to hear that anyone will be able to participate, I think it'll do great things for community player events.