Last weekend for Deceit!

PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
edited November 2020 in General Discussions
The party ends:

Get your items before then and turn them in! Or since they are shard bound you can just buy them.
Or not....
The epaulets on Vendors or Auction:
Atlantic   0     more than 4 pages
Legends  1   0
Great lakes  1    0
Chessy   1    0
Cats        1   0
Origin      0    0
Pacific     1     1
Sonoma   0      0
Lake Superior   0  0

Looks like you better get your own because since the items are shard bound, you may never get one in another way.

If this is our Halloween dungeon we will not see another NPC with items until next October.  If things go as they have been for many years.

Good Luck!

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• FortisFortis Posts: 408
    during the summer the was no 50 sdi spellbook on vendor search now they are 160...be patient when the event finish market will be flood on atlantic...other shard it was a damn bad design they already know it and still continue in this way so....
  • I imagine things will be hard to find. I only did enough to get what I wanted on a shard then moved on to the next. Seems like that was a common occurrence based on talking to people. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Yes a lot of that was going on.  Players who play on multiple shards do the event on their other shards also. 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Poison Ele Paragons drop legendary, collected a legendary helmet and cleaver today.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • And the Potion is not in the store anymore, I hope it's a glitch!
    Wow do they not want to make money?  The epaulet can not be converted, they lost money there.
    Last weekend to get drops they lost money there.  Just give the store stuff away if you don't want to make money.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited November 2020
    I think they also removed Spectral Armour from the dungeon, so its one less irritation for the last few days. Some of these old items like Boots and Katalkotl without 255/255 is nice.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    Oh ya we dont have the spectrals today either.  But they have been removing 1 mod type regularly.  Was nice with no Rams.
  • Pawain said:
    Oh ya we dont have the spectrals today either.  But they have been removing 1 mod type regularly.  Was nice with no Rams.
    We had no poison Elementals the other day. It was awesome. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Ya thats a nice day also.  We have everything today...
  • Vendor search results does not mean much on certain shards. My shard has a distinct hatred of vendor fees. A lot of one to one negotiations. Often it makes it hard to find things at a given hour of the day.