FYI

PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
edited November 2020 in General Discussions
The Titan relics were turned on on Oct. 1st in Kaldun.  Still hard to get. But someone just got 1. He had been trying since Oct 1.  I do not know if this was intended so dont tell the devs. :)  Also another player got 1 two weeks ago.
Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• FortisFortis Posts: 408
    guarantee 120 scrolls from khaldun spawn was running
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Thanks for the FYI. Got myself a Relic of Lithos yesterday.
  • qweryqwery Posts: 23
    Do relics appear at the same rate as moonstone accessories?
    I'm going to cry because I really can't get out.
    They are rare.  During the run back in 2018/2019 I was probably playing 8 to 10 hours a day and found only 2 relics the entire time.
    TimSt said:
    They are rare.  During the run back in 2018/2019 I was probably playing 8 to 10 hours a day and found only 2 relics the entire time.
    Thanks.
    I don't know when it will be over, but I hope I can get at least one.
    Incase you are not aware. You will need the Detect Hidden, Lock Picking, and Stealing skills. To avoid damage you will also want the Remove Trap skill.  But that is optional if your armor is good enough. If you do find a relic you will need to use the stealing skill to get it. Continue to use the stealing skill until you get it.  It took me 5 tries to get the Relic of Lithos and I had 120 Stealing.
    I'm playing on Legendary Thief, so I think I'm okay with that! Thanks for your concern.

I really like events that spotlight these poorly treated skills.
    I hope they keep it going in secret.
  • AaylaAayla Posts: 170
    Thank you Allen lol
  • GoldieGoldie Posts: 142
    hi, I finally found this place, wasn't sure where it was but I found it.  Got inside stealthed and found a chest,  the puzzle revealed me I got killed by a few of the skeletons inside the place.  Went as a ghost outside to res at the healer i saw there. But before I could I was magically teleported to a shrine by deceit.  How can I do this place if it sends me away when I die.
    Goldie said:
    hi, I finally found this place, wasn't sure where it was but I found it.  Got inside stealthed and found a chest,  the puzzle revealed me I got killed by a few of the skeletons inside the place.  Went as a ghost outside to res at the healer i saw there. But before I could I was magically teleported to a shrine by deceit.  How can I do this place if it sends me away when I die.
    Were you playing in Fel?  Getting teleported away if you are dead should only happen in Fel. It prevents res killing. 
  • GoldieGoldie Posts: 142
    hi actually Siege
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    There is a cave that goes to lost lands and you can recdu/recsu to papau.  Sorry I can't post maps from my phone.
    It appears to have ended. None of the 7 hidden crates and chests I opened up tonight, December 2nd, had gold or special items inside. Just the occasional gem and non-cult weapon / armor piece.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Jot down to check rhem October and November next year.

Glad some of you got the items.
    edited December 2020
    I would not mind if it stayed active the entire year. As long as you avoid the champ area while it is active the rest of the place is a good place for a beginner thief to work on their detect hidden and remove trap skills and get rewarded for it.

Once you get proficient enough then take on the hidden chests in the champ area when it is active. That way you get the joy of opening a hard to unlock and remove trap chest while surrounded by bloods, elemental skeletons, and ancient lichs only to find out it has bandages as the special item. :(