Ultima Online EC reshading and really better graphic

Hi guys,
I made a little of an effort and improved reshading on Ultima Online EC. I'd like to see in anyone is interested in more and share this with you. In this video you can see the difference and if you have any suggestion to UI for more comfortable playstyle just give me tips.

Enjoy!

Comments

• JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 882
    edited October 2020
    Vignetting completely conflicts with the advantage EC client has for expanding the play window,  for me its far too dark 
  • Vignetting completely conflicts with the advantage EC client has for expanding the play window,  for me its far too dark 
    I made some editing for a brighter and less red interface. It's 2k and ultrawide I can see further then texture are loaded. Now I can see just a bit of black around when I go to full zoom.
    I thank you for your suggestions, I'd like to see your ui config so I can see how to improve.

Good game!
  • vortexvortex Posts: 200
    Looks great! Can't wait to give it a try!
  • vortex said:
    Looks great! Can't wait to give it a try!
    I'm looking forward to post a guide for the weekend. You need to install reshade from https://reshade.me/ as first step and use the attachment for the configuration, you need to rename and edit extension from .txt to .ini
  • AaylaAayla Posts: 170
    Vignetting completely conflicts with the advantage EC client has for expanding the play window,  for me its far too dark 
    I agree with you! Really too dark. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Still makes the back of my eyes hurt. I was only able to make it to Britain before I got a headache.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Vignetting completely conflicts with the advantage EC client has for expanding the play window,  for me its far too dark 
    I made some editing for a brighter and less red interface. It's 2k and ultrawide I can see further then texture are loaded. Now I can see just a bit of black around when I go to full zoom.
    I thank you for your suggestions, I'd like to see your ui config so I can see how to improve.

Good game!
    I use pinco’s UI which I find amazing 
  • Pawain said:
    Still makes the back of my eyes hurt. I was only able to make it to Britain before I got a headache.
    Is this with the EC in general?  When using Pinco’s UI I have the play window cover most of the width of my screen and on a swampier zoomed right out. Real game changer.  When I get home from being in duty I will post a screenshot of how I have it set up.  Nothing special but it really works for me
  • oh dear. sorry thats supposed to say Sampire not swampier? autocorrect!
  • I like it, looks really good for RP reasons as well.  Its just a much better atmosphere.