Dyeable Minax Sandals?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask for just one small request.

I'm sure most of us would like to be able to dye our minax sandals with tokuno/reward dyes to match our lovely outfits.

Can we hold a voting poll and get this to pass?

1. Should Minax Sandals Be Dyeable With Tokuno And Reward Dyes?18 votes
    1. Yes
      77.78%
    2. No
      22.22%

Comments

• TimTim Posts: 790
    I would add "Soles of Providence".
    And thinking about it I would really like the next round of recipes to include one changing them to boots or shoes like was done for Leurocian's. (Please)
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 883
    u can dye soles

• MalokMalok Posts: 48
    edited May 2020
    You already can dye the minax sandals, dyed mine with the tokuno color. 
  • GlorfindelGlorfindel Posts: 36
    They can already be dyed :)
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    My Bad 
    Babbling before checking but I would still like to change them into some other footwear. 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    edited May 2020
    As I happen to have a pair of Minax sandals and soles of Providence I conducted a test.
    Dye with Violet Courage purple (Tokuno major arti, round 1) Can not dye that.
    Dye with Fresh Plum Tokuno dye round 3 - Minax successful, soles of providence fail
    Dye with Rare Magenta natural dye - successful
    Dye with regular cloth dye tub - successful
    Dye with Metalic Cloth dye tub - successful.

Conclusion: There are numerous dyes available to color these items, Tokuno majors are not among them.

• AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    edited October 2020
    Dye is one of the most complicated things in UO, if there is anything in UO that is simple. 

Is Natural Dye the "master dye" that you can use it to dye everything? I got this impression from uoguide:

These dyes essentially combine the ability of all currently available dye tubs and Tokuno dyes.

I was having difficulties in dyeing Conjurer's Trinket, they can't be dyed even using the dye you buy from the store with real money. In the end i got it working with Natural Dye. 

• SmootSmoot Posts: 389
    i know for soles of providence it depends on what version of the sandles you have.  one direction facing you can dye, other you cant.