Human and Elf Tailors and Blacksmiths Arise and led me your support

http://www.uoguide.com/Polymorph. ; Ok, I am not a huge fan of the Gargoyle Race.   Never really got into making and keeping a Gargoyle Character.   Yes yes I know can fly gets a bonus with Imbuing etc..  But sorry I do not like Gargoyles.  But I see the need for crafting stuff for them and I normally craft leather suits using my tailor (elf).   Now, this tailor can try the suits switching with a dummy wearing the suit to check for the weak resist areas.  Human/Elf that is.  Any suit that is made for the Gargoyles cannot be tried on.  Now Polymorth has the ability to make you a monster Gargoyle, yet you still cannot wear the Gargoyle suit.  The spell is nothing more than a shadow of the real thing.  I am sure that a Gargoyle Crafter is now saying "Humm and I cannot try on human and elf suits when becoming monster human"??

What we need is the ability to morph (temporary) to all races to check the overall resists of the suits. 

Thank you!

1. ability to morph (temporary)?11 votes
    1. yes
      63.64%
    2. no
      36.36%
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,174
    I would rather they add that ability to the Mannequin, probably easier to code too then messing with spells...but it would be VERY helpful. 

• SableSable Posts: 239
    Well, these days you can hire a gargoyle model to try your gargish clothing on.  By that, I mean you can create a new EJ account and a gargoyle on that account to try your stuff on.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    WOW @Larisa while reading the OP that same thought entered my mind
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,174
    Bilbo said:
    WOW @ Larisa while reading the OP that same thought entered my mind
    I think it would be an awesome addition and we wouldn't need excel spreadsheets to build suits :/ lol

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    AMEN
  • DavoDavo Posts: 46
    we need an armor stand where u can see total stats/resists ect... maybe vet reward. still waiting for the fix to change many artifacts/shadow drops to be able to be changed to gargoyle. the forgotten race
  • RockRock Posts: 567
    I like this suggestion and voted yes. It has a weakness, though, in that it depends on the craftsman having a high level of Magery.  Probably most dedicated craftsmen do, especially if one of their skills is Carpentry. But not all.  Perhaps broaden the capability to all craftsman by offering a side effect to talismans (talismen?). In addition to the capability a talisman already offers, it could allow the bearer to take the form of another race while in Peace mode.  As soon as the player went to War mode or started taking or causing damage, the character would revert to their actual race and any armor, jewelry, or weapons that don't apply would fall to their backpack. The race conversion would be optional, and chosen when the talisman is worn. Other implementation details would be decided by the devs.
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Rock said:
    (...) talismans (talismen?). (...)
    Talisperson(s)? :D ;)
  • AQHFAQHF Posts: 47
    edited April 2018
    Davo said:
    we need an armor stand where u can see total stats/resists ect... maybe vet reward. 
    YES, LIKE LIKE LIKE!
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,733
    Sable said:
    Well, these days you can hire a gargoyle model to try your gargish clothing on.  By that, I mean you can create a new EJ account and a gargoyle on that account to try your stuff on.
    Sorry I have all my slots full, I did ask for a model in alliance yesterday, but no one answers me and I really did not think it was a good idea to ask a total stranger to model.  I do like the two other ideas I saw above, either a vet reward armor stand that can be used to model and show the stats, or give the steward/mannequin the abilities to show it.  Now as for opening an EJ account to just use to model seems to be a cheat, I am paying for my subscriptions and it would make me feel very unconformable doing that.

Either way, I would really love to see something for this problem, and we have three ideas above, maybe one will be used in the (I hope) near future.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598