Paragon Spectral Armour

JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 882
edited October 2020 in General Discussions
I don't care how you do it, but Devs's get rid of them bloody things.

what stupid invincible crappy waste of time pieces of $$$ things! forget legendary parrying these have GODLY parrying.

There, said it now, all better

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    edited October 2020
    Agree! These are just annoying. Not fun in any way.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    You need a weapon that does energy damage.  I was taking them out with my mage using chain lightning multiple times.
  • TownieTownie Posts: 20
    All the paragons are an easy kill for a necro mage maybe consider switching templates. 
  • Just drag it around and kill other mobs using AE attack. It eventually will die. They are annoying even though they do basically no damage.
  • ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    I take them to other mobs, target the other mob and use Momentum Strike which always seems to hit them.  But yeah they are annoying as hell but do very little damage.
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    edited October 2020
    Problem with dragging them around is that it messes up my archer targeting and can't target nearest target which is what I use. 

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Parnoc said:
    Problem with dragging them around is that it messes up my archer targeting and can't target nearest target which is what I use. 

Messes up melee targeting also. They will move out of swing range. And you sit there getting hit and not swinging.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • usernameusername Posts: 690
    Wouldn't be such a problem if there was, ya know, incentive to kill them ;)
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • qweryqwery Posts: 23
    Open the nearby door and enter the room with him, leaving him there and closing the door.
    Goodbye. Stay there.
    Fighting him is a waste of time, as you have parrying better than Ozymandias in physical senses.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    qwery said:
    Open the nearby door and enter the room with him, leaving him there and closing the door.
    Goodbye. Stay there.
    Fighting him is a waste of time, as you have parrying better than Ozymandias in physical senses.

That is what I do, I ran around even to whirlwind because if the target closest ended up targeting a spectral, the whirlwind will miss. It does not cast spell and do not hit hard as well... so

1) Ignore it
    2) Keep running and kill other monsters.
    3) Nothing to kill? Run into a room and recall off to leave it there. Recall back into another location and repeat killing.

But... eventually someone has to clear up a dungeon full of spectral :D
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs