Classic Client CTRL+SHFT : Is there a way to customize what item tags come up ?

I wanted to customize the way that Control + Shift pops up the tags of what is in the game, for example, only live MoBs, or only Corpses of dead MoBs or only the Honesty Virtue items etc. etc. etc.

Is there a way, somewhere, to customize what one gets using CTRL + SHFT in the Classic Client ?

If there is none, may I suggest to the Developers to actually make one available ?

Thanks.

Comments

• NorryNorry Posts: 515
    If there is, that would be awesome.

Sometimes the EMs do awesome deco, but using cntrl+shift brings up item tags, and sometimes you cant grab the mobs bar.

And then trying to find your corpse XD
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    @Norry try using 'allnames' instead of ctrl/shift in some situations.

I am not aware of any way to filter object handles in the classic client, such are the features that make EC the 'enhanced' client.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,936
    Mariah said:
    @ Norry try using 'allnames' instead of ctrl/shift in some situations.

I am not aware of any way to filter object handles in the classic client, such are the features that make EC the 'enhanced' client.
    Thanks Mariah, but it is not the same with "allnames"....

There is quite a few scenarios where doing "allnames" would not achieve the same as the object handles...

For example, all names only works with "live" creatures, brings up nothing as far as dead corpses or of items and thus far....

I was hoping that, at least, editing some file (for example the UO.CGF ?) it could be possible to customize, depending on what object handles one needs to bring up, the effects of using CTRL+SHFT ....

@Kyronix , @Bleak , would it be kindly possible to put on the "to do" list also the customization of what object handles one would bring up when using CTRL + SHFT with the Classic Client ?

Thanks !!
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    that's why I addressed my reply to @Norry who mentioned Mob life bars and his corpse. allnames works for that.