efield can trap ghosts

ElvisElvis Posts: 53
bug 

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    This is in fel only, 

I will add, that energy field and wall of stone will also block other players' pets in trammel - this probably should not happen. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    edited October 2020
    Tram:
    Energy field blocks things if you are in a guild. My non guild tamer uses them and players  can go through Pets and Mobs cant..
    My guilded tamer uses them and no one including himself can pass.

Not sure which way is intended.  I prefer all can pass but mobs and pets.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Also in Tram. I was in Deceit when I had just cast energy field when I got killed. My ghost could not pass through the energy field.
    edited October 2020
    Are you in a guild?  Ghosts pass thru mine when not in guild. Also me as a ghost can walk thru.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    I am in a guild consisting of only my other accounts. They were not in use at the time of the ghosting.
    TimSt said:d
    I am in a guild consisting of only my other accounts. They were not in use at the time of the ghosting.
    It does not matter. When you are in a guild the energy field blocks every player. Not just guild members. Including the caster and his ghost.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    in trammel? no it doesn't, it only blocks guild members obviousely
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Mervyn said:
    in trammel? no it doesn't, it only blocks guild members obviousely
    Why is it designed to block guild members?  I'll check later if it blocks others. I rarely make fields with my guilded tamer because of it blocking me.
    Tram still:
    Yup just keeps players in the guild of the caster out. Why?  I use one tamer for guild hunts so he can not cast energy fields.