Removing healing sash intended from reward list?

it s been more than a week and still no anwser like the fel side on other shards than atlantic.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Ya many players are wanting the Bandage BELT back.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Ya so I was at meet and greet and she said bandage belt was a mistake and shouldnt have been on the list and s not coming back.  LOL   Another slap in the face, they just keep coming
  • jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    Ya so I was at meet and greet and she said bandage belt was a mistake and shouldnt have been on the list and s not coming back.  LOL   Another slap in the face, they just keep coming
    Are you serious here?
  • Ya someone asked that before I went up and was literally drug out by mesanna for asking about turning it on in fel!  Thats how she treats her paying customers!  What a joke
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited October 2020
    OMG now that sucks. I traded my spare away since we were getting a new one...  Some lucky players got them for 10 points.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Wtf. That’s a slap in the face. 
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Ya so I was at meet and greet and she said bandage belt was a mistake and shouldnt have been on the list and s not coming back.  LOL   Another slap in the face, they just keep coming
    are you serious there ?

WHY on earth would the bandage belt "not" be wanted to be withing the available Rewards ?

There is a LOT of players who could not participate to the Event back then who need/want one now...

After they fix the +10% Healing issue they need to be brought back !!
  • usernameusername Posts: 687
    Lol. 

This 'game' keeps getting better and better.

Think it's time for a new producer...
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
    It does make em look a tad silly!
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    edited October 2020
    I am pretty sure there will be an event like: Lords of Hytloth or something with demons instead, and the belt will become available there, they probably keeping some artifacts for future events...
  • Misk said:
    There was an error in the way that this reward system creates the First Aid Belt.  If you have  picked one that was created incorrectly, please contact Mesanna (mesanna@ broadsword.com) and she will resolve the issue.  The First Aid Belt was removed due to this error and will not be re-added to the reward list for this specific "Treasures of" event.

It will not be re-added to this "treasures" event but he does not rule out it returning for a future one. So just relax it had an issue and they will fix it and bring it back eventually it sounds like.

I am pretty sure there will be an event like: Lords of Hytloth or something with demons instead....
    I'm pretty sure sure we will have our fill of Treasures of whatever events.
This discussion has been closed.