Please answer our questions

2»

Comments

• jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    and *crickets*...
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I don’t really care about what happens on non Atlantic shards considering the drops are shard bound (but I did read one person say you can transfer the actual points - I haven’t gotten around to testing this - IF true, this would be a disaster if spawns were activated in fel on dead shards)

But what I will say is this, you may disagree with Mr Treats however continually calling them a troll is not doing anything to advance your argument. I have read nothing that evidences this.

and I should know.

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• DelthorDelthor Posts: 61
    Pawain said:
    Pawain said:
    And if anyone even finds a paragon poison elemental hard you just lure them downstairs out of the spawn and wow they won't respawn. 

But i mean keep trying to convince the devs that it wont be botted and i will be here proving you wrong everytime.
    @ Rorschach @ Mariah  please remove the troll.  First he says it all bots now he says you have to move the paragons around,  Which is it, can the bots kill paragons or they are smart enough to move them?

Are there bots in tram show proof before you lie more.

I'm waiting for proof, I can show you proof there is hardly anything left alive on LS.

This is your friends 'proof' that botting happens in trammel so directly from her. I don't tell lies and I will back up anything I say with proof. So how about you show me some proof that I AM wrong before asking for me to get banned...

Umm Thats a screen shot of somebody I have never seen.  They are on pacific.  How does this prove the person is botting?  I go to that room 100 times a day and clear it. So am I botting?

Show me that bot killing a para Ram and poison at the same time there.  I do that a lot because that is one of the places players run to get away.

Still you say lies.
    Hey @Giggles isn’t that you? Someone just said you not on pacific. Lol funny, I saw the original post and that’s 100% not what she’s doing 
  • Delthor said:
    Pawain said:
    Pawain said:
    And if anyone even finds a paragon poison elemental hard you just lure them downstairs out of the spawn and wow they won't respawn. 

But i mean keep trying to convince the devs that it wont be botted and i will be here proving you wrong everytime.
    @ Rorschach @ Mariah  please remove the troll.  First he says it all bots now he says you have to move the paragons around,  Which is it, can the bots kill paragons or they are smart enough to move them?

Are there bots in tram show proof before you lie more.

I'm waiting for proof, I can show you proof there is hardly anything left alive on LS.

This is your friends 'proof' that botting happens in trammel so directly from her. I don't tell lies and I will back up anything I say with proof. So how about you show me some proof that I AM wrong before asking for me to get banned...

Umm Thats a screen shot of somebody I have never seen.  They are on pacific.  How does this prove the person is botting?  I go to that room 100 times a day and clear it. So am I botting?

Show me that bot killing a para Ram and poison at the same time there.  I do that a lot because that is one of the places players run to get away.

Still you say lies.
    Hey @ Giggles isn’t that you? Someone just said you not on pacific. Lol funny, I saw the original post and that’s 100% not what she’s doing 

Yup it is giggles. Claiming botting is already happening in trammel on dead shards. Never accused giggles of botting in that screenshot just saying that the person that started this entire conversation admits to botting happening in deceit.  The exact same thing that will happen in felucca.

• Mervyn said:
    I don’t really care about what happens on non Atlantic shards considering the drops are shard bound (but I did read one person say you can transfer the actual points - I haven’t gotten around to testing this - IF true, this would be a disaster if spawns were activated in fel on dead shards)

Just tested this for you. It is not true you cannot transfer the points.

• poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    The participation in Felucca on others shards than Atlantic is low because there is a lack of incentives to play in fel and it happens that this Lord of the Undeads event is exactly a reason to go play in fel and have fun. 

Btw the scripters will always prioritize trammel everytime over felucca. Why? Because there is zero risk of being killed by a player (logic), most scripters do it afk. and as others mentionned, there is no point in scripting farming with bots on others shards where the demand is near 0 with shard bound items. So please, do not bring the scripting argument again @ TastyTreats

You realize the reason Endless Journey accounts cannot receive powerscrolls is because players would completely unattended script spawns with rails.

The participation on others shards than Atlantic is low because it's the same group of players going shard to shard looking to kill trammel players and take their spawn no other 'pvpers' play those shards. You have yet to provide a reason why this would bring any players to felucca other then your bots. Why would scripters farm shard bound items so they can resell or use them on their own suits if they plan to play there in the future. If a player returns to Origin 5 months and wants a pair of epaulettes for their suit guess what they have to buy from you who scripted the spawn for an entire month and controls the market and you get to set the price since they are unobtainable at that time.

it sounds like Kyronix already gave the answer to your question and you only have yourselves to blame for it not being active on other shards. Atlantic is just 5-6 Sampires chaining the spawn all day. Maybe if instead of posting on the forums asking to be allowed to cheat and actually you know participated in the event on Atlantic and shown that fel participation was high then you might have had a chance to convince the dev's it was worthwhile to turn on. So go blame yourselves for not being allowed to bot on your server.

Atlantic is just 5-6 Sampires chaining the spawn all day.
    I have the impression that this is not limited to Atlantic, but holds true for all Shards, perhaps even for Siege and Mugen, where just a handfull of players basically run the Deceit spawn over and over and over again with Templates maximized for drops gains thus piling up points and Reward Items.

This is also why, I am convinced, the Developers should not limit the playout of this Event for a time too short (and yes, to my opinion 1 month is a time too short considering the drop rate for the average player and the amount of drops needed to get several of the Reward items, and perhaps also on multiple Shards being them Shard Bound), but extend the lifetime of this Deceit Event past that month or make these Rewards be available also with whatever spawn will come next to the Deceit one.
  • AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    edited October 2020
    keven2002 said:
    Mervyn said:
    Aragorn said:
    All i'm saying is Fel increases the drop rate (by what amount we don't know) which hurts the sale of the potion (by what amount you will never know). For example for those who will buy the potion, going to Fel means they need to buy less potions now. 

So they won't open Fel on ALL shards in particularly those not really saturated like the shard I'm playing on. 
    Aragorn, 

That's not how maths works. 

in trammel you get roughly 7 drops in 40 mins, a potion of glorious fortune adds 50%, so that's an extra 3-4 drops. 

in fel (chaining the champ spawn), you get around 40 drops in 40 mins, so that's an extra 20 drops from the potion. This makes the potion more desirable, as you get more drops from it.  
    This is also not accurate math. There is zero percent chance you are getting 40 drops in 40 minutes in Fel on ATL (Averaging 1 drop per min isn't even close). I've been hitting it pretty hard and there is always at least 1 or 2 people there and I haven't even gotten 40 in an hour (I consider myself very efficient). 

Don’t say it can’t be done just because you can’t do it and because you are not doing it right. Check out youtube how people are getting 65 drops in Fel with potion in less than an hr, with the whole process recorded so you guys can learn from, before you consider yourself as “efficient” that just makes me laugh. 

Don’t under estimate the power of potion + fel factor especially those believe there are no farmers because of the shard bound thing. If everyone is a player not farmer,  this has exactly proofed my point that you now need LESS potions to get what you want if you are doing in fel so it will hurt the sale of the potion that’s all i’m saying and nothing more. 
  • LaMbToYLaMbToY Posts: 14
    OK NEW IDEA

• ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460

Pawain said:
     Selling stuff to who?  One of the 12 players on origin?

Hhmmmm, a bit of respect please! I have it on good authority that we are much more than 12 players in Origin, hear me? We're almost 14!
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    Seth said:
    Wearable, artifacts that affect our character templates should not be shard bound. This is especially the case for new artifacts. 

I also agree with many posters who wrote that they will not get more to sell on their small pop shard. They will become extinct soon.

- Any latecomers who missed this event may not be able to buy them.
    - We will be reluctant to sell too cheap for the massive effort.
    - If we sell too high, very few can afford.

Unless dev team is planning to bring them back every year or subsequent events. 

any extras I get, I'll give away for free 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited October 2020
    Archangel said:
    Seth said:
    Wearable, artifacts that affect our character templates should not be shard bound. This is especially the case for new artifacts. 

I also agree with many posters who wrote that they will not get more to sell on their small pop shard. They will become extinct soon.

- Any latecomers who missed this event may not be able to buy them.
    - We will be reluctant to sell too cheap for the massive effort.
    - If we sell too high, very few can afford.

Unless dev team is planning to bring them back every year or subsequent events. 

any extras I get, I'll give away for free 

Like what the Dev do, they look at metrics and what general population does, not based on a few samaritan like your good self.

Be aware of fake vet players creating fake newbies taking advantage of samaritan to get freebies. Thanks for the effort! Can you do like at least 10 pcs on standby to giveaway. Its only like 1,000 drops, should not be too tough if anyone has time to farm 24/7 for free!

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited October 2020
    Mariah said:
    Seth said:
    I can't see any reason to block up just one small event on one facet, if the dev admit that is the way they plan to handle scripting. Is this their official reason or mere guessing by some players?

It's guessing. Kyronix gave the reason for Fel not being included in the initial launch
    Based on soft launch metrics the participation in Felucca was very low.
    https://forums.uo.com/discussion/comment/47678/#Comment_47678
    They monitored, and adjusted for the numbers in Atlantic. I assume they are similarly monitoring the other shards.

Could they explain the negative impact if they would open Fel on all other shards. If they reply on this, perhaps there is less unnecessary argument between players who try to guess why the Dev do it in the first place.

The current impact if they do not open Fel is clear: there are many unhappy players who would take their time to post, rather than spend time in the game. And others would try to explain on behalf of the Dev who may not provide the correct reason. Argument becomes toxic, threads are locked and players dissatisfaction is not resolved.

The feeling I get when someone do not reply is that they do not have a good, solid reason.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited October 2020
    So where was this fel community and enthusiasm when they did...every single other event in tram?

Where is the outcry for Jurassic Park to be fel?

I have been complaining and ignored for years over the continual trammelisation of the game. 

I would like to do shadowguard and underwater on my reds. 

Where is the uproar for this? 

You ALL went blue to get the town buff, you ALL drank the coolaid. 

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Mervyn said:
    So where was this fel community and enthusiasm when they did...every single other event in tram?

I have been complaining and ignored for years over the continual trammelisation of the game. 

These players on LS play in fel. They do spawns daily. But, now we have everyone crammed in a small are and they are all killing stuff as fast as they can.  We want it open in Fel so the trammies have something to kill.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    Rorschach said:
    I have removed several comments and quotes that violate the terms of service. Please review the Terms of Service when posting on the UO.Com forums.
    Many posts removed. Violations of the terms of service. Rules 1 and 7 need reviewing.

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    edited October 2020
    Mervyn said:

Mervyn - I have been saying for years also, and you know I have. Don't start giving it the big "I am". The difference between myself and yourself, is I actively help make a lot of stuff happen between our guild and our Europa PvP community.

You know my belief is that Trammel should not be getting any drops at all, because there is no risk v reward, and everything can just be farmed/scripted infinitely. I have said for a long time also, Events should not be happening only in Trammel, I have said for a long time, how there is far too much content in Trammel only. The only thing remotely maintaining any sort of balance is powerscrolls.

Most pvper's have known for a long time it is a complete waste of time for them to post on forums, so they don't, they are just more focussed on playing the game and just having fun when they can, than getting involved in all this negative board stuff. Posters like @tastytreats are so deluded you cannot debate with that in any logical sense whatsoever and she is just destroying threads, I cannot respond to her, there is nothing you can say to the ramblings of a madwoman.

This particular event - the rewards are so strong, and they are shard bound, meaning a lot of pvpers will not be able to buy them during or after the event, meaning they are forced to get them themselves - in Trammel... All I am seeing in Trammel, is PvPers who have been relocated away from their natural habitat. It also means the drops will be scarce, as there is no incentive for anyone else to farm them with the purpose of selling them, the only players farming, are those who need them for themselves. For Example - Avatar1/2/3/4 the goldseller, is now buying event drop items on our server, and has raised the price from 1m to 2m per item! That is Avatar the gold seller... that shows something is out of balance here. Those items have a real value currently of 3-5m each if Avatar is getting involved in Buying openly! at that level.

Just with Wraiths guild out of action in Felucca - is a direct subtraction of 30 active players for up to a month out of Felucca, which has a seriously negative impact on PvP. We cannot be in 2 places at once, and I am prioritising getting the drops, as I am trying to gear my 2 boys up, the SSI 10 shoulders are a 1 off unique item, and I need them (4 pairs in fact and many other drops), so I will work on that. If this event were in Felucca, myself and my guild would be able to stay there, and keep action going there.

As it is, my guild are getting seriously bored, and so are Europa's pvpers, and I apologise for my part in that, but it cannot be helped, I've tried to explain on these forums and help alleviate the issues for our server.

I don't really buy your other arguments Mervyn, regarding the situation on Atlantic, this sounds like a losers mentality from you, are you losing to the blues or something? I have always said also, Atlantic is not a PvP server, you've all kidded yourselves going there.

My guild would be in Deceit fighting, and taking that dungeon, there would not be blue Sampires running around, and if they do, well congratulations to them, they ran the gauntlet. We would be spawning, and even throwing a Harry in on top of that event, we would use the opportunity to do something incredible.

Bear in mind also, with this event on, there is now far less spawning happening, almost zero, as these drops far outrank powerscrolls in uniqueness, power, and value, so the powerscroll market is being hit now also by not allowing this event in Felucca, and not allowing us to maintain spawn activity.

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,079
    Mervyn said:

This is rare for me... but yes! When I brought up the thread about the New Legacy shard should be Fel type rules (and the poll showed majority supported that) many of the same people were saying "NO FEL" and now the same people are saying "WE NEED THIS IN FEL". 

For the record I don't care if it goes to Fel or not for others if it's needed but besides @Pawain I haven't seen anyone else really make a case for their shard with screenshots etc of their shard in Tram Deceit at various times a day. I just checked a a handful of shards and there is absolutely nobody in Tram Deceit with plenty of spawn. This was not the case at all for ATL. 
    edited October 2020

And for @tastytreats who likes a good screenshot - here is one from Europa server Trammel at 1:00am in the morning. This turret continued all night long, 10 characters (4 players?) scripting in Deceit lvl4, this could not happen in Felucca, as I'm sure I have said 1 million times on these forums. Scripting is a Trammel problem, not a Felucca problem, where you have decent PvPers.

edited October 2020
    keven2002 said:
    Mervyn said:

This is rare for me... but yes! When I brought up the thread about the New Legacy shard should be Fel type rules (and the poll showed majority supported that) many of the same people were saying "NO FEL" and now the same people are saying "WE NEED THIS IN FEL". 

For the record I don't care if it goes to Fel or not for others if it's needed but besides @ Pawain I haven't seen anyone else really make a case for their shard with screenshots etc of their shard in Tram Deceit at various times a day. I just checked a a handful of shards and there is absolutely nobody in Tram Deceit with plenty of spawn. This was not the case at all for ATL. 

I'm going to disagree with you here Kevin as well, I believe Europa has been well populated throughout the event. I will actually agree, whilst Europa has been overcrowded at times, Trammel alone is able to cope - I am not disagreeing on that point - the real issue is that it should not be open alone in Trammel, it is causing far wider game issues.

The real issue is, it is sucking Felucca players out of Felucca, and hence an entire playstyle is diminishing.

On a sidenote - this is exactly how Trammel was such a {supposed} success all those years ago, they took all risk out of it, gave everything for free to the players, and of course many players moved across to there to get all the free loot, only to get bored eventually and leave the game after realising how broken Trammel made the game.

The ones left behind in Felucca are bored, and the ones playing the content in Trammel don't really want to be there.

I have posted a more detailed post above yours.

• DarkionDarkion Posts: 12
    The removal of active players from Fel has been by far the biggest impact. Champing, general scouting and fights has become non existent whilst the likes of Cookie etc. (Which is fair enough) prioritise the event drops.

@Mervyn this would incentivise people to go red tbh, we still have reds and I would make my chars red to control the spawn - so it could act as a catalyst for change.

However I agree on your comment overall relating to town buffs, it was disappointing ring when I returned to see so little reds in Fel!
  • Cookie said:

And for @ tastytreats who likes a good screenshot - here is one from Europa server Trammel at 1:00am in the morning. This turret continued all night long, 10 characters (4 players?) scripting in Deceit lvl4, this could not happen in Felucca, as I'm sure I have said 1 million times on these forums. Scripting is a Trammel problem, not a Felucca problem, where you have decent PvPers.

Why wouldn't it happen in Felucca? Most shards do not have an active PvP population of their own only a few such as Europa and Atlantic for example.  And honestly I would bet people scripting in the Lich Lord room would always go unchecked because hardly anyone ever goes that far into the dungeon. But thank you for proving my point SCRIPTING will happen even in trammel as the event dies down. It will definitely happen in Felucca especially on dead shards probably by guys like Avatar himself getting drops to sell on his site for $50+ a pair because he will control the market and doesn't mind sitting on inventory that will eventually sell.

Cookie you make it sound like you just want to take advantage of the outrageous drop rates of Felucca so you spend less time doing PvM content as you wish to control the event and prevent blues from participating which is fine but not when the drop difference between trammel and felucca is out of whack. Go put in the same effort as everyone else and get the rewards these rewards will return in the future so getting every pair you want now is not required. Greed based mentality like yours is not good for the game. If they made the drops cursed and disabled the champion spawn from deceit no one would go there in Felucca even if the event was active.

• Darkion said:

@ Mervyn this would incentivise people to go red tbh, we still have reds and I would make my chars red to control the spawn - so it could act as a catalyst for change.

However I agree on your comment overall relating to town buffs, it was disappointing ring when I returned to see so little reds in Fel!

Nice you'd be willing to go red for a month then use a royal pardon. That is quite the commitment and defiantly will be a catalyst for change!

People that play your playstyle are bad for the game. Taking murder counts and then using forged pardons to go blue to protect their town buff. Don't pretend that it would increase the red playerbase longterm to try and sway your point ok?
  • RockStaRRockStaR Posts: 168
    Darkion said:

@ Mervyn this would incentivise people to go red tbh, we still have reds and I would make my chars red to control the spawn - so it could act as a catalyst for change.

Nice you'd be willing to go red for a month then use a royal pardon. That is quite the commitment and defiantly will be a catalyst for change!

People that play your playstyle are bad for the game. Taking murder counts and then using forged pardons to go blue to protect their town buff. Don't pretend that it would increase the red playerbase longterm to try and sway your point ok?
    Who let the trolls out?
  • Pawain said:

Still you say lies.
    Delthor said:
    Hey @ Giggles isn’t that you? Someone just said you not on pacific. Lol funny, I saw the original post and that’s 100% not what she’s doing 

Yup it is giggles. Claiming botting is already happening in trammel on dead shards. Never accused giggles of botting in that screenshot just saying that the person that started this entire conversation admits to botting happening in deceit.  The exact same thing that will happen in felucca.

That screenshot is of me. No bot's involved. If anyone is on Pac and wants a double bard buff, just let me know!

Not saying botting doesn't happen, just that particular screenshot is not an example of it.

Flattered someone mistook me for a bot though. I must be getting better!
    -Arroth
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    edited October 2020
    Cookie said:
    Mervyn said:

Mervyn - I have been saying for years also, and you know I have. Don't start giving it the big "I am". The difference between myself and yourself, is I actively help make a lot of stuff happen between our guild and our Europa PvP community.

You know my belief is that Trammel should not be getting any drops at all, because there is no risk v reward, and everything can just be farmed/scripted infinitely. I have said for a long time also, Events should not be happening only in Trammel, I have said for a long time, how there is far too much content in Trammel only. The only thing remotely maintaining any sort of balance is powerscrolls.

Most pvper's have known for a long time it is a complete waste of time for them to post on forums, so they don't, they are just more focussed on playing the game and just having fun when they can, than getting involved in all this negative board stuff. Posters like @ tastytreats are so deluded you cannot debate with that in any logical sense whatsoever and she is just destroying threads, I cannot respond to her, there is nothing you can say to the ramblings of a madwoman.

This particular event - the rewards are so strong, and they are shard bound, meaning a lot of pvpers will not be able to buy them during or after the event, meaning they are forced to get them themselves - in Trammel... All I am seeing in Trammel, is PvPers who have been relocated away from their natural habitat. It also means the drops will be scarce, as there is no incentive for anyone else to farm them with the purpose of selling them, the only players farming, are those who need them for themselves. For Example - Avatar1/2/3/4 the goldseller, is now buying event drop items on our server, and has raised the price from 1m to 2m per item! That is Avatar the gold seller... that shows something is out of balance here. Those items have a real value currently of 3-5m each if Avatar is getting involved in Buying openly! at that level.

Just with Wraiths guild out of action in Felucca - is a direct subtraction of 30 active players for up to a month out of Felucca, which has a seriously negative impact on PvP. We cannot be in 2 places at once, and I am prioritising getting the drops, as I am trying to gear my 2 boys up, the SSI 10 shoulders are a 1 off unique item, and I need them (4 pairs in fact and many other drops), so I will work on that. If this event were in Felucca, myself and my guild would be able to stay there, and keep action going there.

As it is, my guild are getting seriously bored, and so are Europa's pvpers, and I apologise for my part in that, but it cannot be helped, I've tried to explain on these forums and help alleviate the issues for our server.

I don't really buy your other arguments Mervyn, regarding the situation on Atlantic, this sounds like a losers mentality from you, are you losing to the blues or something? I have always said also, Atlantic is not a PvP server, you've all kidded yourselves going there.

My guild would be in Deceit fighting, and taking that dungeon, there would not be blue Sampires running around, and if they do, well congratulations to them, they ran the gauntlet. We would be spawning, and even throwing a Harry in on top of that event, we would use the opportunity to do something incredible.

Bear in mind also, with this event on, there is now far less spawning happening, almost zero, as these drops far outrank powerscrolls in uniqueness, power, and value, so the powerscroll market is being hit now also by not allowing this event in Felucca, and not allowing us to maintain spawn activity.

It is a well known thing that the grandest part of Ultima Online's players base plays Trammel, NOT Felucca.

And, I would imagine, that means that most revenues to support the game, upkeep it, develop new stuff and all that, therefore come from those players who should get nothing ?

Are you serious ?

How long would it then be before all these players would bail out of Ultima Online and leave it with little to not enough resources to maintain it and keep it going ?

Is this what is being asked here ? The final and permanent death of Ultima Online ?

The problem of PvP, is that, at least to my viewing, only a minority in Ultima Online can really be seen as PvPers who are in it for the challenge, select their targets only attacking those who can fight back, and do NOT use cheat programs..... many others, unfortunately, are just pkillers or, even worse, people who use cheats to gain an edge in fighting other players. They do not care about the challenge, they just want to ruin a fellow player's day.

And, at least to my opinion, this started back with how Scrolls of Power were implemented, to my opinion.

How so ?

To my understanding, when Powerscrolls came out, there was a struggle on who'd hold their Monopoly,  bunch of cheats and hacks came out so that some players would eventually get their edge over other players and gain and hold tight the Monopoly of Powerscrolls.

That gave them enormous wealth with which, they were able to buy all artifacts and anything else they wanted becoming even more invincible.

They got bored, and many left, but, to my opinion, the damage was done already, and at that point Powerscrolls became only a bait to attract easy targets who'd try to get them on their own, as they could not afford the ridicolous prices that those Monopolists had set to sell those powerscrolls.

Unfortunately, it is all about the gold, that is why there is some players who want to control drops, because then they can set prices to whatever they want for those items.

Unfortunately, this alienates players from the game, it is BAD for the game as a whole as it drops the players base quite some....

People should thank Trammel for existing because it is what has kept the game going all these years.... and there is some players who would want Trammel to get no drops and no content ?

Go figure....

To my opinion, players should PvP for the fun of it, it should be fun, challenging FOR ALL, not easy for existing, Veteran players who got all and wealth to burn and totally impossible for New and Returning players who cannot compete in high end items nor in wealth to spend on new stuff that comes out.

Hopefully, the New Legacy Shard might address this issue, at least in part.

But as long as much needed items, like for example Powerscrolls will be used as baits to get players to get pkilled in Felucca just to serve easy targets on a silver platter to some other players, I hardly can see any hope for PvP to attract more players and get popular....

Not to mention, that I see it as pointless for anyone who does not want to cheat or use third parties or hacks, to bother with PvPing at all.

What is the point for it at all if there is quite a good chance that the fellow player on the other side might be using some cheat program to get an edge in the fight ?

Much better just have fun playing Trammel and forget about PvP and Felucca, althougether, IMHO.

The so called Risk vs. Reward is a total joke, as I see it.

Players using Ghost Cams or hidden EJ Cams to monitor areas, using Third Party cheats to have a hell of an edge when attacking other players and most likely having wealth to burn and all high end items that may be in the game, including those 18+ properties Legendaries which no longer spawn....

They have no risks, they have their scripts telling them when someone enters an area that they are monitoring, they go there in their uber suits and kill them with no challenge, pretty much.

Risk vs. Reward is a joke in Felucca, if one is on the side of those who make sure to have a hell of an edge, be it from high end items several of which can no longer be gotten, or perhaps from the use of cheat Third party programs.

Yet, they are permitted by all that to cut out any and all other players from being able to access much needed and necessary items like Powerscrolls....

What a joke it is.

That is at least how I see it.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    Continually posting this topic is merely an invitation for more trolling. Obviously the devs are aware of the situation and WHEN they have something to say on the topic, they will say it. Until then DO NOT post  on this topic again. Doing so will merely see the removal of the entire thread.
This discussion has been closed.