What do we have to do to get an explanation?

LS and multiple servers have been asking to get treasures of deceit open in fel, we were told to wait couple days as they collect information on it and I get it that me and a lot of other players have been impatient but we have been Patient also; why is no one getting answers to us? We pay the same subscription as atl players, I’m not going to up and leave my home shard of LS to play for a server where the gen chat is as toxic as bleach and ammonia mixed. As a UO community, we deserve answers, not to be ignored. It’s been nearly a week and only things we have been hearing is the moderators saying you guys obviously know our gripes, well please enlighten us on what’s going on? As a player base, we deserve that much. 

Comments

• SinaSina Posts: 32
    and this is why we are all concerned about the new upcoming new shard!
    There is little to no communication, We are all reporting problems and concerns and and probably 20+ posts later (counting the ones closed) @kyronix or any other devs could care less to come here and say something. That means the attention seems to be all about the new shard and not to the ones we current play, seems like things are released with no previous test and the only way to us communicate is thru here and yet no response.
  • jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    I gave up. Thinks the team is still staring at the white board. I do agree with you, it speaks volumes.

(ibtl)
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    You need to tag them or they wont read it. @kyronix @Bleak @Misk @Mesanna

Please open Lake Superior Undead Lords in  Felucca Deciet.  We are too crowded in Trammel.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • It has been said there is no reason to activate deceit felucca on other servers They are just not active enough.
    It has been said there is no reason to activate deceit felucca on other servers They are just not active enough.
    Thanks for speaking for the team. I will sleep better tonight.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    edited October 2020
    It has been said there is no reason to activate deceit felucca on other servers They are just not active enough.
    Go to Lake Superior and tell me it is not busy.  You can find 2 or 3 live mobs by running a whole floor.

So what toon are you on Lake Superior?  Or you speak from no knowledge?

And since you think you know answers, when is the first aid belt returning to the NPC?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • DelthorDelthor Posts: 61
    My point is not to turn on in fel, my point is they said they’d look at the data after a few days and go on from there. We want answers to why nothing is happening. Or if something is going to happen. That is not much to ask 
  • TownieTownie Posts: 20
    Hey guys quit trying to ruin the game for the rest of us okay?

I know for a fact that the majority of you have PvP characters on Atlantic because I fight you there often so quit trying to split up the few remaining pvp players on to 25 shards and log on and get your pvp fix on atl.

maybe it sucks that ls or others dont get felucca event but it will ruin the game for the majority so suck it up and earn your rewards in trammel if you want them there you guys know as well as i do that it wont generate pvp if its active on 25 shards but we can atleast get lots of fighting on atlantic
    it sounds like people just want the champ spawn active to get quick turn ins well its not really fair if a guild of 3 can shut down felucca to the rest of the shard while they farm it and get way more drops then the rest of the shard.
    Townie said:
    Hey guys quit trying to ruin the game for the rest of us okay?

I know for a fact that the majority of you have PvP characters on Atlantic because I fight you there often so quit trying to split up the few remaining pvp players on to 25 shards and log on and get your pvp fix on atl.

maybe it sucks that ls or others dont get felucca event but it will ruin the game for the majority so suck it up and earn your rewards in trammel if you want them there you guys know as well as i do that it wont generate pvp if its active on 25 shards but we can atleast get lots of fighting on atlantic
    it sounds like people just want the champ spawn active to get quick turn ins well its not really fair if a guild of 3 can shut down felucca to the rest of the shard while they farm it and get way more drops then the rest of the shard.
    I know 2 players in this thread you haven’t caught so don’t say most of us and it’s not even pvpers that want it open, @Pawain is as far from a  pvper  as possible (no offense) and he wants fel open. So don’t say it’s just pvpers that want it open too them selves. 
    edited October 2020
    Exactly Pawain does not PvP he can do the event in trammel. He won't go to felucca even if it was open so quit pretending like he will sounds like he is just a buddy of yours that you convinced to spam the boards on your behalf seems its about all he is good for with almost 3000 posts.

2 players in this thread that I haven't caught what do you even mean I said nothing about catching anyone lol what did I catch you guys doing.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited October 2020
    The drop rate at fel champ is crazy high,
    some of my guildies have over 7 robes

I'm sure the high farming and drop rate was uninentional. 

I have all the items i wanted already, wtf am i going to do for the next month? Kill sampires for no reason?
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    When the thread becomes about players and not the game is when I become concerned. 
    Rorschach said:
    When the thread becomes about players and not the game is when I become concerned. 
    The players play the game and want to hear stuff. That’s what the game is about, the players, is it not?
    No, no, no!  
    Atlantic players pay the bills. The rest of us don't matter. We are lucky to be allowed to still play.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    I've checked fel since the first day disappointed every time, multiple times a day on several shards still only on Atlantic.  it's been getting boring AF running throughout tram deceit killing 2-5 mobs per room with no chance of pvp.

They made these items shard-bound, so there's no excuse to not have fel active on every shard.
    even atlantic's fel side should have been active from the start, but with this dev team... Nope further evaluation was needed,

They're going to wait until the last 3-5 days of the event to turn it on in fel  like they did with the "Low Participation Test", what kind of test was that?  

I can tell you, none of the unreachable locations mobs spawn in deceit have been fixed from the 'test'.  so what exactly was the test for if the issues still exist?

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
    edited October 2020
    jelinidas said:
    No, no, no!  
    Atlantic players pay the bills. The rest of us don't matter. We are lucky to be allowed to still play.

Atlantic players do pay the bills the players there allows the devs to keep the game running and support all the inactive shards. Realm closures should have happened over 10 years ago but thats a different topic entirely.

Be thankful atlantic is there to keep your shard open.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    My words have been misconstrued. I was unclear and I will strive for clarity in the future. Be that as it may, this thread has become combative and is redundant. 
This discussion has been closed.