Resurrection and spirit speak

Is sprit speak required to resurrect players?  I have several players that can resurrect players but I think only the the one with spirit speak can see a player ghost so I think the answer is yes.  This really surprised me.  Also, if I decide to try taming, does that require a skill similar to spirit speak?  Thanks.

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    no. To see a ghost the dead player needs to be in war mode. Spirit speak is not required.
    Tamers rez their pets using veterinary skill - or pay an npc to do it for them.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Thanks had wondered about that.  Did not seem logical that spirit speak was required to see ghosts.  But, it does appear that players with sprit speak can see the ghosts of players in either mode.  Sorry for taking so long to respond.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Arnold7 said:
    Thanks had wondered about that.  Did not seem logical that spirit speak was required to see ghosts.  But, it does appear that players with sprit speak can see the ghosts of players in either mode.  Sorry for taking so long to respond.

That is true, players with spirit speak can also understand what ghosts say, where other players just see OooO
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Thanks
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    You would see me say:  dfghjkl;'

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.