Rare Wheelbarrow Plant Colors?

Are the rare wheelbarrow plant colors based on your character's fame or karma?  I've gotten all of the same color whenever I harvest rare plants.

Comments

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    I don't know! I have only gotten one blue plant, all the rest are default and I got that one on Larisa, she's Trustworthy

• LillyMae_1LillyMae_1 Posts: 117
    i got this lovely rare
    that was got with my blue chars i only have blue chars all good karma

• SableSable Posts: 239

Maybe it took on the color of what the character is wearing.   :D
    1.jpg 267.2K
    Sable said:

Maybe it took on the color of what the character is wearing.   :D
    Lol sable cant wait the next lot to come.. out its weekly right??
    I think so.  Sounds like it will be the same as the paintings that give pinks and powder charges.
    Yeah...once a week....sever withdraws are happening! lol...

These are what I've gotten so far.

• FarrahFarrah Posts: 2
    I know there's a neon pink also, but I have yet to get it. The drop rate seems to be low, out of 35 clicks I've only gotten 3 colored.
  • StylezStylez Posts: 1
    Question about the once per week thing, will it be delayed since GL hasn't seemed to have maintenance in a few days?  Potted plants haven't cycled, nor has coffee plants reset for 2 days. 
    Same for Pacific, but we did get maintenance today so hopefully you guys did too.
  • Lord_NabinLord_Nabin Posts: 203
    I love watching you all work. Well Done 
    Lord Nabin
    High Council Sage
    Ancient Conclave of Wisdom

ICQ 248-636-691
    Discord Lord Nabin#5433
    lordnabin@yahoo.com
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    I havent got any 'rare' colored ones out of the 30 odd barrows I have, but given you can 'dye' them it seems a bit silly worrying about it lol.  I dyed one of mine purple with natural dyes. Seen one dyed with the zento orchid bod reward dye too, that looked pretty good.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • FarrahFarrah Posts: 2
    The gold and glacial blue can't be replicated with any of the dyes available (reward or natural). So I think those will be nice to have. The darker blue, and redish orange are just eh to me, and the pink I *think* is the exact same color as the BOD reward pink dye..so that one is also eh...
  • Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    The "gold hue," at least the one example I've seen, is the Burning Amber dye from Clean Up Britannia.

A hue list on the wheelbarrow entry for the wiki would be nice...  
    Out of curiosity, can you cut these plants up and make natural dyes out of them?  For instance, use one use of a tokuno dye, cut it up, and turn it into a 5 use natural tokuno dye?
  • Any Idea where the statue is on Siege, haven't had an opportunity to play this weekend and didn't see it this morning. we did not get the Britain Commons(at least not in the same spot as the rest of the shards)
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• MissEMissE Posts: 776
    Any Idea where the statue is on Siege, haven't had an opportunity to play this weekend and didn't see it this morning. we did not get the Britain Commons(at least not in the same spot as the rest of the shards)
    Luna bank

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
    Sable said:
    Out of curiosity, can you cut these plants up and make natural dyes out of them?  For instance, use one use of a tokuno dye, cut it up, and turn it into a 5 use natural tokuno dye?
    No...when you try to use the clippers on the plant it says ~You can only use these on a decorative plant~....which apparently even though it SAYS it's a decorative plant...it's not....it LIES!!! lol

It's incognito! That's what it is...

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    Well I only got 4 colored plants out of 90 wheelbarrows and 2 are the same color.

• Lord_NabinLord_Nabin Posts: 203
    edited April 2018
    That is a lot of wheelbarrows lol wow! 

Lord Nabin
    High Council Sage
    Ancient Conclave of Wisdom

ICQ 248-636-691
    Discord Lord Nabin#5433
    lordnabin@yahoo.com
    Ya 10 more and I’m done 
  • Good Gawd, that's a lot of wheelbarrows!
    Well it will be tomorrow before I get the total to 100, transfer is down on Formosa to Pac 

but after looking at that pic I kinda feel like I’m breaking the rules some how lol 
    Skett, you'll be the Elixar of wheelbarrows!  Did you use the same character each time you gathered plants?
    Yes 
  • GemGem Posts: 37
    Here are some more:

• PooPoo Posts: 39
    i like how the 2 small flower pots at the base of the wheelbarrow show green plants in them when the wheelbarrow is ready to give you a plant!
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662

I haven't received any colored ones but I do love the lava berry plant that I got

Out of 120 wheelbarrows I received  7 colored plants 3 pink 3 red (reddish orange) 1 purple/pink 
    so about a 17/1 ratio 
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    One of the top Viewed threads is , Rare Wheelbarrow Plant Colors...lol. Yeah we all really care about EJ lol...**goes to work**
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.