Please activate the deceit event on...

13»

Comments

• DelthorDelthor Posts: 61
    Giggles said:
    I regularly pvp the fact is people rarely field more then 4 people. That is not enough players to support Felucca content. And that is 4 people on the second most populated shard in the game.
    Other shards don't even have active pvp populations it is all cross sharders.

Like I said show me why it would work other then for your scripting benefits.
    LS has a lot more than 4 pvpers, and several more that check-in looking for fights. You don't even need 4 players to kill some script bots.

Here's a concept, instead of changing elements of the game and forbidding people from enjoying content "because someone might script it" why not page on any botters you see? I am actually impressed with the recent response time and the handling of script farmers. Bots are always more likely to happen in tram. What do you do to counter them there? You page... "Someone might script this" is an illogical and unfair reason to deny many people content, fun, and pvp.

But no, I don't bot anything, and I do not cheat. Don't believe me? Please page on me and again stop trying to deny everyone else from having fun. 
    Not denying fun. Denying scripting.

You are the one trying to change the elements of the game. The fact remains that not enough players populate felucca on any shard outside atlantic to justify changing this.
    You are denying fun, to other players of the server. opening up fel for everything would make it a lot more fun for the people that main in fel and tram. I've counted over 20 sampires today running around in tram deceit alone on LS, 6 of them were my guild mates. open up fel and I can guarantee you, no one is going to bot, or script on the server. theres no point to Bot or script on dead shards if the items are shard bound, that's what UO is doing to stop scripting. If anyone is going to script a server, it'll be ATL because of the high prices and demand of the items, not dead shards! #MakeFELGreatAgain
  • LaMbToYLaMbToY Posts: 14
    edited October 2020
    Delthor said:
    Giggles said:
    I regularly pvp the fact is people rarely field more then 4 people. That is not enough players to support Felucca content. And that is 4 people on the second most populated shard in the game.
    Other shards don't even have active pvp populations it is all cross sharders.

Like I said show me why it would work other then for your scripting benefits.
    LS has a lot more than 4 pvpers, and several more that check-in looking for fights. You don't even need 4 players to kill some script bots.

Here's a concept, instead of changing elements of the game and forbidding people from enjoying content "because someone might script it" why not page on any botters you see? I am actually impressed with the recent response time and the handling of script farmers. Bots are always more likely to happen in tram. What do you do to counter them there? You page... "Someone might script this" is an illogical and unfair reason to deny many people content, fun, and pvp.

But no, I don't bot anything, and I do not cheat. Don't believe me? Please page on me and again stop trying to deny everyone else from having fun. 
    Not denying fun. Denying scripting.

You are the one trying to change the elements of the game. The fact remains that not enough players populate felucca on any shard outside atlantic to justify changing this.
    You are denying fun, to other players of the server. opening up fel for everything would make it a lot more fun for the people that main in fel and tram. I've counted over 20 sampires today running around in tram deceit alone on LS, 6 of them were my guild mates. open up fel and I can guarantee you, no one is going to bot, or script on the server. theres no point to Bot or script on dead shards if the items are shard bound, that's what UO is doing to stop scripting. If anyone is going to script a server, it'll be ATL because of the high prices and demand of the items, not dead shards! #MakeFELGreatAgain

Agreed, we have decided to disband 0MG and start TNWA - The Neighborhood Watch Alert - We will do our best to report any suspicious activity and defeat any pesky dirty botters in fel.

#MakeFelGreatAgain
  • GigglesGiggles Posts: 62
    LaMbToY said:

Agreed, we have decided to disband 0MG and start TNWA - The Neighborhood Watch Alert - We will do our best to report any suspicious activity and defeat any pesky dirty botters in fel.

#MakeFelGreatAgain
     :D  :D :D :D

Why fit in when you were born to stand out? -Dr. Seuss
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited October 2020
    I think Atlantic players should stay out of this discussion. It is none of your business to decide what other shard need. Just imho.

Shard bound + 30 days only. What more are you worried of? Now its less than 21 days?

Correction, it should be Atlantic, lol
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • LaMbToYLaMbToY Posts: 14
    edited October 2020
    Seth said:
    I think non-Atlantic players should stay out of this discussion. It is none of your business to decide what other shard need. Just imho.

Shard bound + 30 days only. What more are you worried of?

Most of us in this thread play ATL as well.  Not everyone is poor and only has chars on 1 shard, like TastyTreats

EDIT: Sorry I forgot, #MakeFelGreatAgain  #EspeciallyLakeSuperior  #NoBottingOnMyWatch #TNWA
  • MAKE PACIFIC GREAT AGAIN! ENABLE FEL DECEIT!
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited October 2020
    LaMbToY said:
    Seth said:
    I think non-Atlantic players should stay out of this discussion. It is none of your business to decide what other shard need. Just imho.

Shard bound + 30 days only. What more are you worried of?

Most of us in this thread play ATL as well.  Not everyone is poor and only has chars on 1 shard, like TastyTreats

EDIT: Sorry I forgot, #MakeFelGreatAgain  #EspeciallyLakeSuperior  #NoBottingOnMyWatch #TNWA
    Sorry, I wrote wrongly, I mean "Atlantic players" or players who play primarily on Atlantic.  :D

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    I still wish to know if those on Atlantic pay more subs than the rest of us and if not why are they getting special treatment?  What justifies making it only available on Fel Atlantic?  Is this going to be the norm?  

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    On Thursday Kyronix posted:
    We will monitor over the next few days and adjust accordingly
    This lead to Atlantic being activated on FRIDAY, requested because of the number of players attempting to access the content.
    Saturday and Sunday being the weekend, I only expect them to deal with emergencies. While this request may seem important to many players, it's hardly a game breaking emergency.
    Since it seems impossible to discuss this topic without attacking other players, I am going to close it.
This discussion has been closed.