Please activate the deceit event on...

I have been having a blast doing the deceit event in fell on atl. Is there any reason why all of the other shards are being left out? I understand Atl is the most populated, but several other shards are getting really crammed with people on the tram side. Since the items are shard bound, everyone and their uncle are swarming tram deceit. Please consider allowing the other servers to participate in new fel based content as well.

Thank you.

Why fit in when you were born to stand out? -Dr. Seuss

Comments

• LaMbToYLaMbToY Posts: 14
    edited October 2020
    Giggles said:
    I have been having a blast doing the deceit event in fell on atl. Is there any reason why all of the other shards are being left out? I understand Atl is the most populated, but several other shards are getting really crammed with people on the tram side. Since the items are shard bound, everyone and their uncle are swarming tram deceit. Please consider allowing the other servers to participate in new fel based content as well.

Thank you.

Hello M'lady - Stupendous idea. +1 updoot
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 865
    edited October 2020
    oh damnit... I'm CovenantX and I approve this message.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
    CovenantX said:
    oh damnit... I'm CovenantX and I approve this message.

Your sacrifice is duly noted.

• DelthorDelthor Posts: 61
    Giggles said:

Thank you.
    I agree with this young lady, superb idea!!
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    @Kyronix most of these posters are from LS. Please activate fel. its almost 3am and the tram side is crowded still.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    Please activate this event on Europa Felucca shard. We have a lot of pvpers who want to take part.
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    Do we all pay the same sub, or do the people on Atlantic pay more?  

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • I agree. Seems only fair that all shards get to participate.  
  • VolrathVolrath Posts: 12
    We want this felucca event on Europa shard please devs.
    Good thing we’re all used to our input or feedback being ignored. We are properly trained for this situation! 
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    Please refrain from trollish behavior.
  • TastyTreatsTastyTreats Posts: 65
    edited October 2020
    Please don't activate it on any other shards these people just want to set up bots and farm it uncontested.

At least if it remains only Atlantic it has a chance to be a draw for PvP participation. the other shards will not even get checked. Don't ruin PvP for everyone because a few want to farm felucca on dead shards.
  • Hey it’s Existenz, we need The Deceit Treasure hunting event in Felucca on Europa

Atlantic has it already and we want it too. 

thanks for Support.
    Please don't activate it on any other shards these people just want to set up bots and farm it uncontested.

At least if it remains only Atlantic it has a chance to be a draw for PvP participation. the other shards will not even get checked. Don't ruin PvP for everyone because a few want to farm felucca on dead shards.
    So only atl pvp matters? Only atl farming matters? You act like other servers don’t have pvp or anything else. Not like farming in other servers affects anything on atl. 
  • GigglesGiggles Posts: 62
    edited October 2020

Your assumption of my request and intentions is inaccurate. Furthermore, Atl does not provide any sort of draw for pvp. I was on atl almost all day yesterday on a sampire, and I died to spawn about 6 times, and a player once. Most atl PvPers do not wish to go red, nor do they want to ruin their antique jewelry taking damage running around farming pvm content.

Less active shards have a fair amount of pvpers and pvmers too. I am not sure why people have the assumption that atl is the only shard that pvps, and everywhere else is just farmer central. That is very inaccurate.  If you allow players on one shard to participate in fel based shard content, complete with (shard bound) rewards, all shards should have the option to participate. It's honestly only fair.

• Exactly if even atl isnt drawing pvp like you claim there is not a chance any other shard will this is just an excuse you are trying to use to farm uncontested in fel on dead servers.  

The trammel side dungeons are not even close to capacity anywhere but atlantic you just want to farm with no competition hopefully the devs realize this and dont cave to greedy players like giggles
  • How can someone farm uncontested on ''fel'' as a sampire? That sounds about impossible... fel means you can be attacked and sampire usually mean easy target
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903

@TastyTreats

Just a reminder that the items are Shard BOUND (Thanks to the Developers !! Will never be able to thank them enough for this !!).

So, even if you are right in what you are saying, farming Felucca spawns in lowly populated Shards will only yield them tons of Shard BOUND items which will only help getting those items more available and usefull on those Shards which, to my opinion, is a good thing.

So, I am not sure why, even if there might be people scripting and farming these items on the Felucca spawns on Low Population Shards, you would see this as bad.

Sure, scripting is bad and should never be done but, being Shard Bound, at most what might happen is that those items will be more available on those Low Population Shards.

Hence, players there, WILL find them and get them and use them.

Is this that bad ?
    Exactly if even atl isnt drawing pvp like you claim there is not a chance any other shard will this is just an excuse you are trying to use to farm uncontested in fel on dead servers.  

The trammel side dungeons are not even close to capacity anywhere but atlantic you just want to farm with no competition hopefully the devs realize this and dont cave to greedy players like giggles
    Lol it’s not the fact the dungeons aren’t up to maximum area, I see on Ls about 20 sampire cleaning house and getting drops while tamers are Lucky to see 3 an hour maybe? All my guild would go to fel soon with prly 4-8 sampires and not wreck the tamers fun down there. I got called greedy because I killed 3 rooms before a tamer could kill a mob. Hows that fair to me and them? Not all players ha e sampires to do this content. 
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Delthor said:
    Exactly if even atl isnt drawing pvp like you claim there is not a chance any other shard will this is just an excuse you are trying to use to farm uncontested in fel on dead servers.  

Lol it’s not the fact the dungeons aren’t up to maximum area, I see on Ls about 20 sampire cleaning house and getting drops while tamers are Lucky to see 3 an hour maybe? All my guild would go to fel soon with prly 4-8 sampires and not wreck the tamers fun down there. I got called greedy because I killed 3 rooms before a tamer could kill a mob. Hows that fair to me and them? Not all players ha e sampires to do this content. 
    I see on Ls about 20 sampire cleaning house and getting drops while tamers are Lucky to see 3 an hour maybe?
    It has been like this for YEARS now....

I am now convinced that there is code in UO which puts Tamers at a HANDICAP as in regards to their chance at drops as compared to melee Fighters which it should not be.

Maybe it is some old string of code so hidden in the total mess of code which not even the Developers might know about its existance but the evidence gathered by many players over these Years through gameplay does show that, Tamers not only have it harder at drops as compared to melee fighters, but they have it WAY harder....

And this, at least to my opinion, should not be.

It would be nice if @Kyronix and @Bleak could get to the root of this, find whatever lines of evil code is hurting Tamers in their chances at drops versus melee Fighters, and correct this gross inequality.

That is at least how I see it.

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited October 2020
    sorry posted wrong thread. pls delete this.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • GigglesGiggles Posts: 62
    Seth said:
    Finally received my first Morphius Epaulette, but this time, I strongly feel a lack of "satisfaction" unlike previous events for Katakotl, Khaldun, etc.

I still like this new item as it can potentially replace my Insane Tinker leggings or those 20m jewels, but why make it shard bound?

Let's not waste time talk about trading, inflation, and stop messing up the discussion with power scrolls and EM decor.

Please focus: This is a New, Wearable Artifact, and its the First Time introduced into the game. Why make this shard bound?

I still cannot see the logic to make wearable or functional artifacts shard bound. If there is really such a need, then you might as well stop character transfer or convert all items to shard bound:

Shadowguard, Peerless, Cameo, Cincture, etc.

You will kill the game, because in low pop shard we relied on buying stuffs at Atlantic.
    And that is another reason why this event should be open in fel on less populated servers as well. It should be easier for groups to gather and defend and get the items in a fel setting. Once this event closes, whatever items were acquired on legends, or LS, or Europa etc. will be the ONLY items these servers will ever have access to for however long it takes for a similar event and rewards to reopen.

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Please make these items CURSED, I have not looted many at all.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited October 2020
    Giggles said:

And that is another reason why this event should be open in fel on less populated servers as well. It should be easier for groups to gather and defend and get the items in a fel setting. Once this event closes, whatever items were acquired on legends, or LS, or Europa etc. will be the ONLY items these servers will ever have access to for however long it takes for a similar event and rewards to reopen.

lol, its not meant for this topic... but anyway, I support Fel events...

3 levels, one guild can dominate one level each. Have 5 pvpers to trap the teleporters, while the pvmers kill the spawns. It feels like harrower and champ spawn - some pvpers will guard, while others will kill the champ. It can be fun if there are big guilds.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • GTOGTO Posts: 5
    Giggles said:

Thank you.
    I think Giggles is right. Can you open Fel on every shard not just Atlantic? Maybe what should have happened with tram/fel is like what happens with tram/fel champ spawn, the stuff collected in Tram is shard bound and the stuff collected in Fel is not. 
  • GTOGTO Posts: 5
    Delthor said:
    Good thing we’re all used to our input or feedback being ignored. We are properly trained for this situation! 

This made me laugh  :D
  • There is no reason to open up the event in felucca on any shard other then atlantic.  All that will come of it is dead shards being botted and tanking the value of the items that players legitimately put time and effort into acquiring.  That's why they are shard bound to retain value not to be mass farmed by your legion of bots.

The activity in deceit has already gone down substantially since release and will further decrease over the next couple weeks.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    There is no reason to open up the event in felucca on any shard other then atlantic.  All that will come of it is dead shards being botted and tanking the value of the items that players legitimately put time and effort into acquiring.  That's why they are shard bound to retain value not to be mass farmed by your legion of bots.

The activity in deceit has already gone down substantially since release and will further decrease over the next couple weeks.
    Totally wrong in your theory but I would be thrilled to have a bot sell me the epaulet for 300k.

Have you gone to other dungeons?  The one on LS has 4 live mobs on a floor. We need to split them up.  And our fel players would love to take down these bots that are in your fantasy world.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Good Afternoon - I woke up about 30 mins ago and was taking my early afternoon "spat backs" when I realized "OMG, WHAT IF IT'S TURNED ON IT FEL", I proceeded to log onto Ultima Online knowing I couldn't be possibly let down, didn't even fat finger my credentials.  Still not on in fel on other shards..., I didn't even wipe.
    There is no reason to open up the event in felucca on any shard other then atlantic.  All that will come of it is dead shards being botted and tanking the value of the items that players legitimately put time and effort into acquiring.  That's why they are shard bound to retain value not to be mass farmed by your legion of bots.

Dude that makes no sense. How does people farming in mother shards depreciate the value of a shard bound item? I can’t go to Sonoma and farm there and sell the items on atl. Opening this event in fel holds no negatives. 
This discussion has been closed.