Treasures of...decorative rewards

Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,021
edited October 2020 in General Discussions
I got a Rolled Invasion Map just to see what it did. Double clicking the map (in pack or locked down) opens this "story element":

The map cannot be turned with an interior decorator tool.

If anyone else has the other decorative rewards, feel free to post them!
-Arroth

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    That map opens a spawn on Atlantic. It may be more than decorative.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Hm. That'd be cool. Wonder if that will ever make it to Pac.

-Arroth
  • Pawain said:
    Will you elaborate so others can know if it's worth claiming?

• NorryNorry Posts: 515
    the brambles seem to do nothing. interesting color tho
    edited October 2020
    Pawain said:
    Will you elaborate so others can know if it's worth claiming?

Atlantic has a gem in the NPC menu. You use the map on it and you go to a spawn.  That is what I heard.  Was in another thread.  We do not know if or when that feature will be on other shards. So, can not tell you to buy elsewhere unless you want it for deco.
    Any chance you can link to that thread?
    edited October 2020
    They just said there is a Gem to use the map on. and Kyronix said it is only on Atlantic.
    Cant find thread, it veered off topic and was mixed in.

No one on Atlantic will answer when I ask if anyone has used it.  No one on the forums plays there?
    @keven2002 ; says he likes fel.

temp.bmp 687.3K
  • AaylaAayla Posts: 170
    Pawain said:
    They just said there is a Gem to use the map on. and Kyronix said it is only on Atlantic.

No one on Atlantic will answer when I ask if anyone has used it.  No one on the forums plays there?
    @ keven2002  says he likes fel.

There you go

https://forum.uo.com/discussion/7464/bug-report-lake-superior-missing-gem-next-to-deceit-artifact-vendor#latest
    edited October 2020
    Thanks, was in bugs.

I want the Brambles, scroll, hemlock and the Spirit of Morpheus.

Whether they do anything or not.  I save my drops until its near the end so I don't get tempted to buy dumb stuff.
  • SirBoloSirBolo Posts: 12
    Pawain said:

Disclaimer: I don't have a map on Atlantic so I can't try, but...

I don't think that the map does anything, it was probably just wishful player speculation.

Reading the text, I would say that the Sparkling Gem on Atlantic is just a notice to inform people that the event is also active in Deceit Felucca there.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    Pawain said:

I haven't tested the map myself as there are many other things to get as rewards.

I do think that all shards should have the ability to do in Fel as it's very active on ATL and people do help each other (several people rezzing each other etc). Of course you will have the "griefers" that are looking to PvP but that's trade off of actually being able to have enough spawn to kill vs in Tram where every single part of the dungeon is jammed packed (at least on ATL). 
    Sounds good. It is announcing the Fel dungeon also active.  I was hoping for a spawn like Black Gate where you could take a party and have even more fun.
  • SirBoloSirBolo Posts: 12

This is the book of lore "The Three".

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    Very cool graphic on the book. I'm guessing it's just deco though? Kind of weird the "Date written" is Oct 6 2020. Based on that story book though it would be pretty cool to have an undead invasion on the towns like we did for the summer stuff. 
    The nightshade makes a female sound (puking, sick???) Kinda neat. Live the color on it.
    edited October 2020
    Norry said:
    The nightshade makes a female sound (puking, sick???) Kinda neat. Love the color on it.
    Hemlock sounds like a male puke sound if toon that clicks is male. Makes female puke sound if female clicks it.

The Map opens the info screen when you double click it when locked down also.

The demon spirit makes a spooky ghost sound when double clicked. And can be turned.

Brambles are just infected, they cant be turned and no click.
  • Does the book of lore have more than the two pages shown above? Anyone have a picture of the map screens?