Treasures of the Undead Lords Rewards are on The NPC Check them out!

Comments

• Chrille said:
    Pawain you know that you can move your points right? Farm any shard you like turn them in and then transfer and pick your reward its not that hard with shard shields.
    No this does not work. I've already tried it...
  • RockStaR said:
    Pawain said:
    @ MissE  They removed the belts because they did not have the 10% healing bonus. They will return when fixed.

The rewards that use the dynamic system will all be shard bound.  They say it will make the small shards grow.  LS has grown because a lot of players returned.  Now they cant do content and sell their items in a market that flows so they are pretty angry about cost of scrolls and other items since they lost a way to make gold.  The regulars are doing the content so they dont need to buy stuff.  I do not see how shard bound drops is going to make players stay when they can not use the shopping hub of Atlantic.
    @ Pawain Seen epaulettes were selling for a plat on Atlantic earlier lol. And someone had epaulettes trying to sell for 500m on europa. Even with shardbound.... Everyone copies atlantic prices... Sometimes marks it up more.
    I would sell it for that much as well. That's what happens on populated servers with shard bound items. Some people may not even get to 100 drops in a month due to over population. I wouldnt be surprised if there no more than 100 of these epaulettes on Atlantic when this is said and done. The people that will have most of them will be the website's that sell the gold & items and they will jack the price up on them for irl $. Players who farm smaller servers and bring stuff to Atlantic actually help the economy in bringing the pricing down due to more of said items being readily available. Example...if you shard bound powerscrolls one large guild will monopolize the scrolls and the prices will double if not higher...how exactly does this help a new player get these items? They start with 1k gold but yet the game isn't like it was 20+ years ago you spend half your gold on a horse...I hope there ends up being a very small amount of these items for sale on Atlantic and people start crying for the event to be extended and I hope the devs dont extend it then when they dont get one of the items in time and cant afford the gold to buy one then maybe they will stop asking for shard bound items
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    still only atlantic for it in fel....shard bound and not equal event on all server ? if i want to do this event with pvp i need to play atl only....really sad
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 865
    How the hell is this NOT on in Fel on every shard? 
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • LaMbToYLaMbToY Posts: 14
    CovenantX said:
    How the hell is this NOT on in Fel on every shard? 

I agree.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Shard bound could drive the price up, not down. This is because of limited supply per shard, and only 30 days to get the drops which have very slow drop rate. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    edited October 2020
    Seth said:
    Shard bound could drive the price up, not down. This is because of limited supply per shard, and only 30 days to get the drops which have very slow drop rate. 
    On my shard i can’t find one single powerscroll for sell on vendor search as i believe every single powerscroll is tunnelled to Alt. I actually have difficulty in finding taming and swordsmanship lvl 2 mastery let alone lvl 3. If the ssi epaulettes and 50% spell book are not shard bound i’m sure they will all go to Alt as well. So which one is better, higher price or no item for sell at all? I honestly don’t know. 
  • turning the event on in fel on atlantic and not other shards is a slap in the face by our dev team. What makes one shard more important then another?!?!  Unbelievable!!  @Kyronix @Mesanna
    Aragorn said:
    Seth said:
    On my shard i can’t find one single powerscroll for sell on vendor search as i believe every single powerscroll is tunnelled to Alt. I actually have difficulty in finding taming and swordsmanship lvl 2 mastery let alone lvl 3. If the ssi epaulettes and 50% spell book are not shard bound i’m sure they will all go to Alt as well. So which one is better, higher price or no item for sel   l at all? I honestly don’t know. 
    Yes, its like the Kal Ankur Gargoyle mask. I have only one piece left and no one selling on Atlantic, if I bring over I can sell for any price I want because its very limited on stock.

Again its pure economics. Make them shard bound limits the qty available for cross shard trade. 1 platinum, or higher same price as Lieutenant sash non replica is expected. If anyone sell less than plat its a good price.
    turning the event on in fel on atlantic and not other shards is a slap in the face by our dev team. What makes one shard more important then another?!?!  Unbelievable!!  @ Kyronix @ Mesanna
    ¹Agreed
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,079
    @Kyronix @Mariah ;

Are there publish notes that gives the description of the Treasures of event? Like what each item has as mods etc? Just curious if I overlooked it since I'm trying to figure out what the rolled invasion map and hemlock rewards are since I can't transfer to test center with my points to see what they are personally (and don't want to use points if it's just deco). 

Thanks!
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    stats on the items show on the reward gump from the npc.
    There is a page for it:

• Guys this is supposed to be a game. A lot of people telling you it will be more fun to have it activated on fel on their shard. Personally I think activating harrowers till that’s deciet too would be amazing fun, the champ up with paragons and PvP amazing. Stop worrying about shard bound and start worrying about the game being a boring pve grind v a fun multi player game and please activate this event like the test event and like you already have done on Atlantic. 
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    edited October 2020
    Aragorn said:
    Seth said:
    On my shard i can’t find one single powerscroll for sell on vendor search as i believe every single powerscroll is tunnelled to Alt. I actually have difficulty in finding taming and swordsmanship lvl 2 mastery let alone lvl 3. If the ssi epaulettes and 50% spell book are not shard bound i’m sure they will all go to Alt as well. So which one is better, higher price or no item for sell at all? I honestly don’t know. 
    Well given that the masteries are SHARD BOUND it kinda shoots that argument to hell doesn't it?  Try find a shard bound mastery on origin or oceania, same deal, there are NONE.  Small shards people get their 'stuff' use it and do not ever bother to sell it again due to lack of players and buyers. At least if masteries could be traded to atlantic there would always be some available for purchase and trade as much stuff flows back from atlantic to small shards as goes there.  

This event I will get what I want and not bother getting any more as I cannot trade them to atlantic.  Supply will be less than half  of what it would be so good luck trying to find any of these shard bound items in about 4-5 mths, there will be NONE available on small shards.  Especially given the drop rate and cost of the items.  Seriously 250 drops for a spellbook?   At on avg around maybe 5 drops per hour you only need to work for 50 hours to get one lmao.  Glad I don't need one.  And yes there will be the person that is instantly gonna chime in with I can get 10 per hour, but as I said average. 

When they introduced transfer shields i said at the time this was gonna kill the economies on small shards and got shouted down.   Mainly from those players who were availing themselves of free transfers.   It didn't take long to do it either.  This (transer shields) forced a lot of us from small shards to have to set up vendors on Atlantic just to be able to compete, now they wanna start stuffing us around by making the few items we COULD sell shard bound. 

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • Maria, FYI, the reward gump hasn't shown the stats for me in years, just the pic and the name.

As far as turning on the event in Felucca on all shards, yes!  Please turn this on in Felucca on all shards. Even the lower populated shards are crowded.

I may have missed it and I've been looking but has an end date for the event been announced? I see the NPC at the entrance has a turn in date of November 15, 2020 but I'm assuming the event itself ends prior to that.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    @AmberWitch Do you have tool tips turned off?  (Paper doll > options> pop up help - question mark tab, 2nd on the left in the options menu)
    As far as I'm aware the event finishes on the date shown in the NPC's menu.
  • AaylaAayla Posts: 170
    I'm trying to figure out how toi use this with my Necro. Any advices?

Umbria’s Grimoire (250)
    • Blessed
    • Undead Slayer
    • Defence Chance Increase 10%
    • Spell Damage Increase 30%
    • Faster Cast Recovery 2
    • Lower Mana Cost 5%
    • 17 spells
    • Shard Bound
  • Mariah said:
    @ AmberWitch Do you have tool tips turned off?  (Paper doll > options> pop up help - question mark tab, 2nd on the left in the options menu)
    As far as I'm aware the event finishes on the date shown in the NPC's menu.
    *turns red*
    Of course I don't have it turned off!
    *looks around to see if anyone is watching and turns it back on*.
    Thank you <3

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,079
    Aayla said:

Umbria’s Grimoire (250)
    • Blessed
    • Undead Slayer
    • Faster Cast Recovery 2
    • Lower Mana Cost 5%
    • 17 spells
    • Shard Bound
    My advice would be to use those 250 turn in points towards the robes/cloaks/boots etc because that's essentially a shard bound invasion drop from the summer. You can likely find them with 25% SDI + (most of the same other mods) for a decent price (where as ppl on ATL are paying 2-3m PER drop so the book would be 500-750m opportunity cost). Spellbooks or necro book won't matter when you are casting spells as long as it's equipped. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited October 2020
    Aayla said:

Umbria’s Grimoire (250)
    • Blessed
    • Undead Slayer
    • Faster Cast Recovery 2
    • Lower Mana Cost 5%
    • 17 spells
    • Shard Bound
    I think this is another way to get the invasion slayer books.  The undead version is available now. 
    The books have Identical stats.  Ill sell you a 30 undead for 200 points.  :)  Or give you a 27.

@mervyn can verify, but I don't think necro spells get a damage increase from a book in your hand.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    spell damage increase works for necro spells yeah, you can hold a mysticism book with spell damage and it still works for necro, spell damage increase is spell damage increase.

However slayer does not work for necro spells.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Thanks  I new something was different with necro, may as well use the 50 book if you just using for necro spells.

I have a feeling that the item should be a Slayer 30% Mage book with 64 spells.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited October 2020
    spell damage increase will work for all magic schools, regardless of the book type.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Mervyn said:
    spell damage increase will work for all magic schools, regardless of the book type.
    Right but it is a copy of max stats slayer books from the invasion. I have not seen one but it says it has 17 spells, so you would assume it is a necro book. And since necro gives no advantage to slayer, A pure necro would use a book with higher SDI if that's the idea.  It will make players confused as to how to use it on their necro, as the original question was.
  • RockStaRRockStaR Posts: 168
    Pawain said:
    Mervyn said:
    Right but it is a copy of max stats slayer books from the invasion. I have not seen one but it says it has 17 spells, so you would assume it is a necro book. And since necro gives no advantage to slayer, A pure necro would use a book with higher SDI if that's the idea.  It will make players confused as to how to use it on their necro, as the original question was.
    @Pawain so it's just reskinned then? Why should spellbooks get all the love? They did some slayers with corguls Necro book and fallen mystics book mystic book. Does it matter which type of book it is exactly? Or can a slayer Necro book work for margery spells? I think the books could be interchangeable. And that it's a good thing to have it reskinned. 
    edited October 2020
    RockStaR said:
    Pawain said:
    Mervyn said:
    @ Pawain so it's just reskinned then? Why should spellbooks get all the love? They did some slayers with corguls Necro book and fallen mystics book mystic book. Does it matter which type of book it is exactly? Or can a slayer Necro book work for margery spells? I think the books could be interchangeable. And that it's a good thing to have it reskinned. 
    Ya but why not fill it with mage scrolls since necro does not get benefit from slayer. You have to carry a full mage book in your pack with it.  The original question that brought this up was,  How do I use this book with my Necro?

What books from corgul are slayers? I see none in my container of 30. Fallen Mystic book has 10 SDI...
    edited October 2020
    Pawain said:
    RockStaR said:
    Pawain said:
    Mervyn said:
    @ Pawain so it's just reskinned then? Why should spellbooks get all the love? They did some slayers with corguls Necro book and fallen mystics book mystic book. Does it matter which type of book it is exactly? Or can a slayer Necro book work for margery spells? I think the books could be interchangeable. And that it's a good thing to have it reskinned. 
    Ya but why not fill it with mage scrolls since necro does not get benefit from slayer. You have to carry a full mage book in your pack with it.  The original question that brought this up was,  How do I use this book with my Necro?

What books from corgul are slayers? I see none in my container of 30.
    Maybe corgul book ain't slayer. Got confused with fallen mystics spellbook I think or something like that. Was a mystic book with fey slayer? But they for a Necro book. You already carry multiple books anyway, or most people do. Sw mage, sw mage tamer, Necro mage tamer, mystic mage, etc. Maybe they should just make a 1 size fits all book lol. But if the functionality works the same but just has the Necro book graphic, what's wrong with it?
    edited October 2020
    Fine label the spell book a necro book so players will think the slayer will benefit their necro spells. 

How could that confuse anyone?  It is a copy of a max slayer book from the invasions.  Ill bet each Treasures of.. in the future will get one that matches the Mobs inside.
    Pawain said:
    Fine label the spell book a necro book so players will think the slayer will benefit their necro spells. 

How could that confuse anyone?  It is a copy of a max slayer book from the invasions.  Ill bet each Treasures of.. in the future will get one that matches the Mobs inside.
    That would be kinda cool. I wish the sdi 50 book was a Necro skinned book actually. Does slayer books work for mystic spells also? 
    @mervyn would have to verify that it does, But I think slayer just does not benefit Necro.

I should try the eodon books on my Mystic after the events are over.