The drop rate needs looking at

The drop rate for this event needs to be adjusted.  Far to slow for archers, mages, tamers.  Where as Meelee warriors are getting them a lot faster.   Most of the mages, archers, tamers I spoke with all are saying that it is taking forever to get a single drop, where a warrior can get one in 15 minutes. 

Now I am not into meeleee with the monster, I have always gone with my archers, mages or tamers for these events, and this event I can say without a doubt that has the worse drop rate I ever seen.
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• ChrilleChrille Posts: 208
    I use a sw tamer and get around 8 an hour. You need to kill everything even the paragons and mix it up to avoid the diminishing returns that they use at this spawn.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    Chrille said:
    I use a sw tamer and get around 8 an hour. You need to kill everything even the paragons and mix it up to avoid the diminishing returns that they use at this spawn.
    This. If you are going to camp 1 spot in the dungeon you are not going to get as many as if you work your way up and down. Also being that guy that avoids killing the para rams/poison ele/LL won't help (if that's how you work it).
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    i found i got way more on my tamer with high luck than my thrower..
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • Drop rate is where it should be IMO. If they raise further, all of the rewards will be farmed out of control. 
  • Nope leave the drop rate where it's at maybe then people saying "shard bound good" will realize it's bad when they cant get the rewards in a month
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    Luck, as always, is a factor in ToT events.  Make sure you are utilizing all avenues of luck to maximize your chances at a minor artifact.
  • RockStaRRockStaR Posts: 168
    Kickstand said:
    Nope leave the drop rate where it's at maybe then people saying "shard bound good" will realize it's bad when they cant get the rewards in a month
    Make em event drops shardbound and see them all complain. @Kyronix
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    The drop rate in fel is noticeably higher
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
     :D  you get yours and other players.... 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    Kyronix said:
    Luck, as always, is a factor in ToT events.  Make sure you are utilizing all avenues of luck to maximize your chances at a minor artifact.
    does the bushido perfection apply in this case? is the “drop” one of the “loots”? 
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Kyronix said:
    utilizing all avenues of luck...

I have the exact same skills on my char and using the same pet as I did with previous "Treasures of" events... but ever since Treasures of Khaldun, I haven't been getting as much drops. I was doing better when I had lower luck.

My luck is only 680 but shouldn't I be getting more drops than when it was 450?